MX3 bits - Red Deer, Alberta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX3 bits - Red Deer, Alberta

I have a few boxes of bits and pieces from my MX-3 to give away or trade for beer. Suspension, interior, engine bay etc...

Locals only please, drop me an e-mail or PM.

my user name at gmail dot com
    Last edited by Towona; 03-19-2010, 01:16 PM.

Like what? 4cyl? 6cyl? More info please. I'm personally looking for v6 axles cheap
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
      Like what? 4cyl? 6cyl? More info please. I'm personally looking for v6 axles cheap
      No V6 axles... I'm pretty sure you're not local though.

Comment

You never said anything about not shipping. Figured I'd ask. Maybe if you're a little more clear on exacly ewhat you had you'd have better responce
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X