My BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BMW

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is good. I said I would keep you updates on my new ride so heres some pics. I have joined bimmerforums.com and its a bit different than here, theres 10X as many members and theres almost too much going on, doesnt feel as "homie" as here. I have seen a few "3's" cruising around and they look real nice.....
    I gotta lot of work to do on my 325, so far I have repalced all the lights front and rear and M3 exhaust, 17" wheels from a 2000 320ci and Im working on putting an M3 suspension and GC coilovers.....

Oh Yeah, I sold the pro a few weeks ago for $4600.....i wish I could have kept it....
    -tony

Nice! But it it's one thing I have learned it's that bimmers aint cheap.

Are you gonna get the M3 front bumper.
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

hey bruce! Hows that swap going for ya?
      I plan on getting the M bumper lip and sideskirts....
      just gotta find em at the right price..
      -tony

Comment

nice bimmer!!! my dad had several when I was growing up. As Bruce said...they are not cheap to keep but great to drive

Comment

Bav auto has a lot of M-tech parts, but you pay for it. You will crap yourself once you find out what the upkeep of a bmw compared to a protege. Just don't make your car look too much like something it isn't, a M. If you do everyone in a forum will laugh at you. I am not trying to be rud, but there is so many 325's and 328's made to look like an m3 it is rediculous. Whatever you have to do to get rid of that 2-tone paint job.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 98zoomzoom
            hey bruce! Hows that swap going for ya?
            I plan on getting the M bumper lip and sideskirts....
            just gotta find em at the right price..
            Swap is almost done, few bugs to fix, when summer comes back around. It's just to cold right now.

The bmw looks sweet though. A little work and it will be even sweeter. I love those cars when they are dropped. I also love that years M3 rims .. Those M3 rims are just so damnnnnnn sick .. ohhhh gosh...
            bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I would never rebadge it...But I am going to use an M bumper and sideskirts.
              Some people go way too far with it, rebadging, using M3 moldings and wheels....
              Im happy with the power my car is making I dont need to fool people into thinking Im driving an M..
              And yes mainteneance is pricey but its not as bad as what I thought it would be.
              I bought the car knowing that it needed a tranny and found one locally for $450,
              thats not bad at all. I just have to do alot of work myself, thats where you get robbed $100 an hour dealer mechanic charges I will never have....
              -tony

Comment

They arent M3 rims they are off of a 320ci...
                -tony

Comment

Originally posted by Markley02
                  Bav auto has a lot of M-tech parts, but you pay for it. You will crap yourself once you find out what the upkeep of a bmw compared to a protege. Just don't make your car look too much like something it isn't, a M. If you do everyone in a forum will laugh at you. I am not trying to be rud, but there is so many 325's and 328's made to look like an m3 it is rediculous. Whatever you have to do to get rid of that 2-tone paint job.
                  Are you gonna bring your Protege to the kent meet.
                  Check the northeast section.
                  Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

They arent M3 rims they are off of a 320ci...
                    Look into some Cams and a chip ...

maybe a cat back also...
                    They make them for that car.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Ive got an M3 exhaust, It sounds badass with its powerful growl, I really wouldnt wanna change it,
                      Cams....someday
                      Chip. next week.....
                      Ill probably be close to 225?HP with the chip....
                      -tony

Comment

very very nice!!!
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Ive got an M3 exhaust, It sounds badass with its powerful growl, I really wouldnt wanna change it,
                          Cams....someday
                          Chip. next week.....
                          Ill probably be close to 225?HP with the chip....
                          Get a chip that can be modified for when you add the chip ...
                          nuespeed is Garbage.
                          My dad had a set of some nice ones in his Jetta... I forgot what kind they were. But the chip was programed to run with the cams. And the chip could always be reprogramed.
                          bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

bitchin beamer
                            No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

funny story, remember when i bought a tee shirt from you on protegeclub, and you never gave it to me, then you promised my money back, then left the sight, ha ha ha ha ha that was funny. ahhhh good times.
                              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!
                              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                              X