Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Paint Job on Body Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint Job on Body Kit

Hey I know most of you will say Jay but I need a good and I mean good estimate on how much it will cost to paint my body kit. It should be arriving sometime this week and I wanna get it painted ASAP. I need the whole kit (front, back, and sides painted) metallic black. ANyone know or recommend anybody? I need a good hook up.
    My OLD Car

Ok i won't say Jay..... I'll say... theres this guy who does great work and at a very decent price, drives a blue subaru, i think you might know him..... some call him Spec... LOL and he will be reeeeaaaaaly busy between now and NOPI..... wait till the end of September Mauricio..... if you can...
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
      Ok i won't say Jay..... I'll say... theres this guy who does great work and at a very decent price, drives a blue subaru, i think you might know him..... some call him Spec... LOL and he will be reeeeaaaaaly busy between now and NOPI..... wait till the end of September Mauricio..... if you can...
      Sigh. I guess I have no choice. My birthday is the 30th so hopefully around there then.
      My OLD Car

Comment

oh no way, cool.... then Jay might kinda hook u up as a b'day present..... well not really but u could try anyway
        Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
        262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
        ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

body work

my boy owns a body shop in pompano called the body spot. if you want the number cal 411 tell him that you are in the club with me and he SHOULD hook you up.
          MAZDA, CAUSE LOOSING SUCKS

Comment

oh yeah his name is Bama
            MAZDA, CAUSE LOOSING SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
              oh no way, cool.... then Jay might kinda hook u up as a b'day present..... well not really but u could try anyway
              That would be awesome.
              My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
              X