FS: [NZ] Mazda Familia GTR Front Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: [NZ] Mazda Familia GTR Front Grill

Hi everybody i am new posting on CP but have been reading for awhile.
    firstly my name is glen im from new zealand and have just been approved unverified seller status (i think its all go?)

Im going to kick it off firstly with a mazda familia genuine gtr front grille

all the mesh's are in good condition and are original. the grille itself is in red and is also in good condition (no broken clips or anything)

because i am new here selling i have listed this item on ebay where i have a good reputation so some members can hopefully feel a little comfortable about buying from me, as i know how hard it is to gain someones trust.

once i have gain some members trust etc i will list them on here without auction for you

all payments are through paypal only
    sent through nz postal services (international air 3-6 day delivery)

link to it is below and photo of item is on the auction.

ENJOY

Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

This guy's been around amazd forever, don't be shy folks.

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

i need oem window vent.any chance you can get your hand on a set or just the driver side one

thanks

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Kris View Post
        i need oem window vent.any chance you can get your hand on a set or just the driver side one

thanks
        oem window vent? is that the one that goes along the dash or something? can you post me a pic of what it looks like and ill see if i can help you.

cheers

Comment

I can't see the link. Do you still have the grill?? How much would it be shipped to 98252.

Comment

hello dodgaz1 any chance you can get your hands on a gtr rear bumper with rear lip.shoot me a pm if you can thanks.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

If you get one thing you should get multiple things because it would ship from there and you could get other things to fit.
              Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
              "Who Dey"

Comment

linky no worky, just takes me to an ebay page full of random grills
                Originally posted by 90prtege
                have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                Originally posted by Turpro
                Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                CRZbrussian: that sux
                CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

hi dodgaz1, my name is Gary.

I'm curious to know if you have a console that would fit a 1991 ford festiva from a mazda protege as i am after one with cup holders as well as an armrest.. you know the ones with the lid so i can stash stuff in the box.. also the cup holders must have a lid so i can hide them away and no handle on the lid of the cupholder either as i want to keep it looking smooth all through and i can post pics up when it's in the car too.

Any ideas at all?

Comment

oh dodgaz1 what is your ebay seller name please?

Comment

You know this thread is well over a year old right?
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                      X