Finishing up my box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finishing up my box

Ok the box for my new Elemental 12A.22 (their tuned box design) visual aid is just about done.

Letting everything dry, and all that's left is to drill the hole for the wire. Should I drill it directly across from the center of the sub... near the bottom?

Also, will it make a difference which side I put the sub on (and the port)? All I'd have to do is flip it upside down.

drill the hole where ever you want, just make sure to seal it up well as for which side is better, once i have more time i'll be doing some extensive testing to see which is the best way to face a sub and port in a protege for best SPL course after putting the 18 in my trunk, i probably won't get around to it till after i start building an extreme vehicle but basically as long as you have the box facing the rear, and as far back as possible, you shouldn't notice any difference. here's some info on box aiming.

btw, i hope you enjoy your stay here i'm got wake? on protegemp3/mazdamp3, if you didn't already know

Comment

Working...
    X