Cleaning Chrome Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaning Chrome Rims

I just received my new Chrome Rims from Wheelmax. I want to keep them looking good.

What does everyone recommend cleaning the chrome rims with?

Thanks
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

on a side note.
    Were you satisfied with their service and delivery times? i've heard lots of stories on both sides for Wheelmax.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
      on a side note.
      Were you satisfied with their service and delivery times? i've heard lots of stories on both sides for Wheelmax.
      There website delivery time is sort of off a little bit. For me it said 2-3 days but what they don't tell you that it is another 2-3 for them to process your order. So you are really looking at a week.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

Comment

I usually use Meguire's Hot rims care comes in a pink bottle u spray on while ur washin ur car then let em set a few min. then u spray off gets the dirt and brake dust off all the time, I also know people using Never Dull. Puts a haze on then u wipe right off shines up real nice from what I've seen!!!!
        Last edited by "mazdachic"; 01-29-2004, 02:43 PM.
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Eagle One wheel cleaner it comes in an organge bottle, thing does wonders for chrome, it also takes away any rust and brake dust that is on the brakes and wheels. All you have to do is spray it on let it sit for a coulple of minutes then hose it off and wipe.

Comment

Working...
          X