My 929 Vandalized!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 929 Vandalized!!!!

Yea i was diggin' threw the pics found these still makes me sick to my stomach.... and to think they had the wrong car!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by "mazdachic"; 01-29-2004, 04:05 PM.
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Holy crap! I would be kicking someones ass!
    Sagaris

Comment

I haven't had the opportunity too yet, still have no leads except they got the wrong car!!!! But i will get my turn and it will be very sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

what do you mean they got the 'wrong' car?
        Sagaris

Comment

Bout five days after mine got vandalized a chick with a Infinity (our cars look the same) Got done worse than mine did and they got werd(the po-po) they were after her car and not mine. They did 5G's to mine and did 9G's to hers. I heard she was in a lot of trouble with some people and i figured thats how she got rewarded. I dont think it should happen to anyone, but it did and does!!! They first tried to blame it on a car club i used to be in cause that used to be an initiation in another club was to vandalize carz, but mine was just a big mistake. My insurance paid for it and i only had to pay 100 bucks to get it painted which looked good once it got done!!!! So I'm still waitin for someone to spill there knowledge!!!! Thank God i got a proty now!!

Comment

talk about mistaken identity
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

damnnnnn looks like they scratched it with a freaking crow bar.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

They found boulder rocks and spark plugs layin' beside my ride??? Found shoe imprints on the hood and front windshield....

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                  They found boulder rocks and spark plugs layin' beside my ride??? Found shoe imprints on the hood and front windshield....
                  Damn, what the heck did she do them guys...

you women are such heart breakers...
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

She had been goin to Applebee's (DRUNK) and gettin in fights and leavin'!!!! I dunno i think she owed money too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rofl!!!! No heart breaker here!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats just sad. At least the insurance covered it. Made me cringe just thinking about waking up to that on my car!
                      Sagaris

Comment

Yea and to beat it all i had just had my lil gurl!!! So i was already tore up as it was!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!! All is better now!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

okay, the tore up comment made me cringe...

Glad you weren't in the car at the time. Did you get it re-painted the same color?
                          Who do you have your insurance through? Sounds like your carrier is way nice than American Family...
                          'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
                          -Dean
                          2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
                          18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
                          Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
                          MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
                          Injen CAI - Polished
                          Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
                          DaveB trim rings
                          Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
                          Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
                          Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
                          Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
                          Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
                          Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
                          Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
                          Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

yeah tore up comment kinda made me laugh, lol
                            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!
                            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

What kind of car club has new members vandalise other cars as a form of innitiation? WTF? I'd never mess with someone's car, you just don't do that ****.
                              Dan
                              dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                              X