front stut help now pleaseeeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front stut help now pleaseeeeee

i got knoi inserts for the rear stuts lucky....but the fronts are shot... they dont make anything for the front what are my options i have a 1988 mazda 323 and am trying to know can i put bg stuts on? will i have to modify anything is there somthing that can be done they make konis for bg so i want to know if i can make a bg stut fit my bf so i can koni em for racing

Koni A2 Golf inserts on the front i think...

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
    1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
    1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
    1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
    1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Its a 2wd 323 hacth sorry to forget that part will that a2 golf insert still work? If so please give me more info like what koni part# works what year golf am I looking this for

Comment

to put BG struts on a BF you will have to use your BF tophat (2 holes compared to the BG's 4) and possibly open up one if not both holes on the hubs, or struts. they are off just slightly.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

more help

can anyone supply me with which koni part # works and another question will the inserts 86-2442 for the 90 323 work on the 88 strut??? or do u have to use a 90 up modifyed to fit strut?? or what kind of golf koni insert works? what part # i have the inserts for the rear they are koni specials i think... havent gotten my hands on em yet as they are being shipped

Comment

Originally posted by louissam81 View Post
            can anyone supply me with which koni part # works and another question will the inserts 86-2442 for the 90 323 work on the 88 strut??? or do u have to use a 90 up modifyed to fit strut?? or what kind of golf koni insert works? what part # i have the inserts for the rear they are koni specials i think... havent gotten my hands on em yet as they are being shipped
            I have an '87 323 4-door sedan. I would very much like to know what Koni inserts work for the rear.

Any chance that Aspire front struts will work on the 323 rear? I notice that they have the same type of lower mounting, two bolts.

Comment

I don't believe there are any "inserts" for those struts unless you have something custom on there. I know that you can get KYB gr-2's for the front and rear of the BF or even the Capri which will be the same.
              Clay

Comment

Working...
              X