Project Pro is almost done.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Pro is almost done.....

Well, it's been a busy 5 weeks. Here's what has been replaced or fixed so far; clutch, rear main seal, front crank seal, all belts including timing belt, left axle, all locks including ignition lock, LX horn pad, new front and rear brakes, all 4 struts, shifter bushings, valve cover gasket, water pump, left power mirror, left door, left fender, air filter, taillight assembly, muffler, right rear glass(2 pieces) dashboard trim.

I still need to get the plates, alignment, inspection and tires. A/C repair later this year.

And yes, I spent way too much on this pile of sheite.
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

but its a protege, so its worth it
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
      but its a protege, so its worth it
      True. I have replaced both CV boots, clutch, fenders, hood, grille, headlamps, turn signals, LX cluster, MX 3 seats, Radiator, alignment, 4 new tires, 2 new rims (13 in pimpin grey steelies ) got new zx2 struts, saving for LX motor swap.
      Bought some springs and had them shipped USPS. They lost 2 of the 4 springs and wont replace them. I HATE USPS! The guy behind the counter was dumb enough to ask me if they were still useable. I looked at him and asked do most cars run well missing 2 springs? He just looked at me like well I dont know. What sucks is I had to walk away with the 2 of 4 springs and a bill for 100 bucks.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

what kinda springs were they?
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Drop Zone adjustable
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
          X