ms2 maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ms2 maps

anyone got any maps they could email me. im running a bp, rx7 460 injectors, no vaf, with a big t3 turbo, and stock distributor. i cant get my car to run on the map lex put on it. pm me or email me at aspireguy95@yahoo.com thanks

The map was tested on a BP motor and it ran it without issues. The main problem I suspect is that you need to change the injector size from the stock 230cc to 460cc. In order to do this you will need to take the Req_Fuel parameter which is around 15.0ms and drop it down to the half of that value (around 8ms).

Comment

ill try it and see if it works. when i first started it it would barely idle.and if you hit the gas it would shut the car off

Comment

It was running much too rich with the 460ccs and the req_fuel set for 230s. You will see a drastic improvement once you change that value. It's also good to do some reading on the MS and get familiar with tuning it.

I know it's a little bit of heavy reading but it's worth it: http://www.megamanual.com/v22manual/mtune.htm

Comment

i changed the injector settings and ive read up for hours. i cant get it to even start. the base tune wont work it says their are 253errors

Comment

i send you my map. its far from perfect but its running on my car with 460cc rx7 injector, gm iat sensor, vj20 turbo. bring the value in the ve table up because your turbo its a lot bigger. btw use it at your own risk.
            2012 Kia rio
            2009 Nissan Frontier
            1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

thanks man

Comment

you still haven't posted any good pics of your setup and your car man... I'm sad at you!
                2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

pm me ur email and ill send you pics so you can post them. i always mess them up lol

Comment

Working...
                  X