Blue !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue !!!!!!

I ned some quick advice buddy. I may have found exactly what i'm looking for in the steal of the century.

THE STATS Are right here on it but the techno bable is a little much for me.

I like clarion, what do you think about them?
    ONly questions I had are about it's abilities: sub output - it says it has 4, should be covered, can hook up cd changer and dvd player - maybe even mp3? most likely sirus too. GPS tv tuner? it all looks good.

I'm talking to myself now, I'm deffiantly thinking I'll be buying this.
    Visit My Garage

I am not BlueLEDz, but this unit can be had for much less on ebay...about $400USD/532CAN

You will also have to purchase some type of DVD/CD player to play that type of media because as far as I can tell it is only a AM/FM with a screen. Not a bad deal for what is probably a decent monitor, but to have to spend the additional on a DVD player, I would probably want the additional features in a Unit like the VRX935VD. But I guess for the 2-DIN crowd the combo of (VRX630 monitor/VS735 DVD player) for about $650 is a good deal.

Comment

has anyone heard anything good/bad about the VS735 in dash dvd player? hell for 210 off ebay is sounding pretty good to me... hell good enough deal to make my system not be all alpine anymore... that is if its good

Comment

watch out, they will try to sell you website addreses =/
        Visit My Garage

Comment

yea I saw that on a bunch of the alpine screens/dvd

Comment

thats a killer deal, however, the shipper won't ship outside of the united states

Comment

pay pal me the money for it and I'll buy it for you and then ship it to ya

Comment

i'd go with this set, if that's the screen you want.

ikesound offers a 1 year warranty through them on all products, expect infinity, which is 3 years. $865 CAD for the screen and DVD/CD player

i've heard pretty good things about clarion screens. i've never been a huge clarion fan, but they've always put out pretty good products.

Comment

Have you ever bought anything from ikesound?
                  Visit My Garage

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman112k3
                    Have you ever bought anything from ikesound?

no, but there are plenty of guys on carsound forum that recomend them. you can also see if www.thezeb.com will price match that set, cause i have bought from thezeb and they do price match.

Comment

IF thezeb.com does price match, then definately buy from them! They are Authorized dealers and free shipping!

Comment

Originally posted by Rider69
                        IF thezeb.com does price match, then definately buy from them! They are Authorized dealers and free shipping!

my only concern was that on ikesound it's a package deal, but on thezeb it isn't

Comment

well I can get the monitor portion in my hands for 500 canadian and I will have the video input adapter already with it

hrrm must look at zeb again
                          Visit My Garage

Comment

I should in theroy be able to connect any in car dvd/cd player to this screen and have it work right?
                            Visit My Garage

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman112k3
                              I should in theroy be able to connect any in car dvd/cd player to this screen and have it work right?

yep

Comment

Working...
                              X