Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

where is everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is everyone.

Where is everyone?

right here cant u see us
    i is dumb

Comment

Marco?
      'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
      -Dean
      2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
      18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
      Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
      MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
      Injen CAI - Polished
      Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
      DaveB trim rings
      Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
      Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
      Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
      Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
      Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
      Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
      Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
      Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

polo
        i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
          polo
          haha.....
          -------------------------
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
          -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by rlhotka
            Where is everyone?
            i'm still here. and pissed cuz normandale didnt cancel classes today so i have to drive all the way up there, prolly take me 1.5-2hrs, when it's usually a 20-25min drive. damn snow, im sick of it.
            '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
            18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

Took me 1.5 hrs to get from 394/Penn to 35W/Little Canada Rd today (about 14 miles). If it's like this tomorrow, I'm calling in sick. Screw it.

Anybody else get an email invite to rev it up? Since it's at Cantebury this year, they're not doing it on horseback, are they? I mean, it IS still cars, right?
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                Anybody else get an email invite to rev it up? Since it's at Cantebury this year, they're not doing it on horseback, are they? I mean, it IS still cars, right?
                ya i got the email too. i hope its with cars, if its on horseback, it might be fun though, lol
                '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
                18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

I'm still around

Comment

I'm just sitting over here ------->
                    02 Pro5
                    Eibachs
                    Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
                    E.12k.14 sub w/
                    2150 US Acouctics
                    Some what tinted

Comment

Oh yea since I've been driving my car during winter it's getting pelted with rocks/sand. My baby's paint is getting chipped like mad.

Comment

yawn, I hate winter, nothing to do with cars goes on. Good for downhill skiing though. My car got busted into right around the new year, sucks, I got my amp and self powerd box stolen ... bitches. Anyways I'm still in the process of replacing the stuff. Bought a used trunk lid from a guy on the forum, the assholes who busted in did $725 with of damage to the trunk. Anyways, I'll have my MP3 spoiler on when I get my new lid. Good excuse to replace it. I also have the 03 MSP rims on the way, I'm getting new wheels, can't remember what kind but should be within a few weeks.
                        "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Whats up Kopp, and everyony one else? Well spring is on the way, and pretty soon well all be able to have fun again, I have decided to stop buying things for my car, as I have WAY to many hobbies: some examples I'm a goalie and I got new equipment for around $3000. I have a suzuki svs and am buying things for that, and then theres golf, oh but I already bought the Titelist used clubs, anyways see what I mean, to many hobbies means no saving money. But I already have done a lot to my car, and am looking foward to hanging out with all of you. A friend of mine has a jetta and is in a club and they go on big rides and other things. Hope to hear from all of you soon, and I sure hope I dont get deployed again, that 9 months I was gone realy screwed my years up. Anyways everyone keep in touch.

Ryan

Comment

Glad to hear your home, hope you don't have to leave agin for a while.

Well, the guy I bought the rims from cancelled on me and sent my cash back. So, I bought an entire MSP turbo setup!! I plan on running a FMIC. Should be starting the install March 20th. If anyone is interested, we can have an engine building/modding meet that weekend.

Talk to you all ltr.

My AIM is kopp0041, hit me up to chat.
                            "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
                              Glad to hear your home, hope you don't have to leave agin for a while.

Well, the guy I bought the rims from cancelled on me and sent my cash back. So, I bought an entire MSP turbo setup!! I plan on running a FMIC. Should be starting the install March 20th. If anyone is interested, we can have an engine building/modding meet that weekend.

Talk to you all ltr.

My AIM is kopp0041, hit me up to chat.
                              Sounds like fun!
                              2003 Protege5
                              Midnight Blue MTX
                              2002 Protege LX
                              Black Mica MTX

Comment

Working...
                              X