polo

Identity_X
01-30-2004, 10:42 AM
polo

haha..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

sileighty21
02-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Where is everyone? :mad:

i'm still here. and pissed cuz normandale didnt cancel classes today so i have to drive all the way up there, prolly take me 1.5-2hrs, when it's usually a 20-25min drive. damn snow, im sick of it.

Mark 02dx
02-02-2004, 07:37 PM
Took me 1.5 hrs to get from 394/Penn to 35W/Little Canada Rd today (about 14 miles). If it's like this tomorrow, I'm calling in sick. Screw it.

Anybody else get an email invite to rev it up? Since it's at Cantebury this year, they're not doing it on horseback, are they? I mean, it IS still cars, right? :biggrin:

sileighty21
02-02-2004, 11:40 PM
Anybody else get an email invite to rev it up? Since it's at Cantebury this year, they're not doing it on horseback, are they? I mean, it IS still cars, right? :biggrin:

ya i got the email too. i hope its with cars, if its on horseback, it might be fun though, lol

QQT
02-03-2004, 11:00 PM
I'm still around

Lenny
02-05-2004, 02:12 PM
I'm just sitting over here ------->

QQT
02-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Oh yea since I've been driving my car during winter it's getting pelted with rocks/sand. My baby's paint is getting chipped like mad.

kopp0041
02-13-2004, 10:55 PM
yawn, I hate winter, nothing to do with cars goes on. Good for downhill skiing though. My car got busted into right around the new year, sucks, I got my amp and self powerd box stolen ... bitches. Anyways I'm still in the process of replacing the stuff. Bought a used trunk lid from a guy on the forum, the assholes who busted in did $725 with of damage to the trunk. Anyways, I'll have my MP3 spoiler on when I get my new lid. Good excuse to replace it. I also have the 03 MSP rims on the way, I'm getting new wheels, can't remember what kind but should be within a few weeks.

rlhotka
02-25-2004, 09:56 AM
Whats up Kopp, and everyony one else? Well spring is on the way, and pretty soon well all be able to have fun again, I have decided to stop buying things for my car, as I have WAY to many hobbies: some examples I'm a goalie and I got new equipment for around $3000. I have a suzuki svs and am buying things for that, and then theres golf, oh but I already bought the Titelist used clubs, anyways see what I mean, to many hobbies means no saving money. But I already have done a lot to my car, and am looking foward to hanging out with all of you. A friend of mine has a jetta and is in a club and they go on big rides and other things. Hope to hear from all of you soon, and I sure hope I dont get deployed again, that 9 months I was gone realy screwed my years up. Anyways everyone keep in touch.

Ryan

kopp0041
02-25-2004, 10:41 AM
Glad to hear your home, hope you don't have to leave agin for a while.

Well, the guy I bought the rims from cancelled on me and sent my cash back. So, I bought an entire MSP turbo setup!! I plan on running a FMIC. Should be starting the install March 20th. If anyone is interested, we can have an engine building/modding meet that weekend.

Talk to you all ltr.

My AIM is kopp0041, hit me up to chat.

jlanger
02-25-2004, 09:15 PM
Glad to hear your home, hope you don't have to leave agin for a while.

Well, the guy I bought the rims from cancelled on me and sent my cash back. So, I bought an entire MSP turbo setup!! I plan on running a FMIC. Should be starting the install March 20th. If anyone is interested, we can have an engine building/modding meet that weekend.

Talk to you all ltr.

My AIM is kopp0041, hit me up to chat.

Sounds like fun!

BPower
02-25-2004, 09:21 PM
I'm here,and i'm new!

rlhotka
02-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Hey kopp what is that in email terms, as I'm comp. iliterate. Yes that would be great to come and help put that in, as I am a mechanic in the marines, and I work on HMMWV (hummers) 7 tons, 5 tons and other things. BTW does anyone own a motorcycle? P.S. kopp my email is lhotkarj@mfr.usmc.mil

Ryan

sileighty21
02-26-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey kopp what is that in email terms, as I'm comp. iliterate. Yes that would be great to come and help put that in, as I am a mechanic in the marines, and I work on HMMWV (hummers) 7 tons, 5 tons and other things. BTW does anyone own a motorcycle? P.S. kopp my email is lhotkarj@mfr.usmc.mil

Ryan

i'm enlisting in the marines on monday, hopefully that is. i went in two weeks ago and took the physical (underwear olympics sucked), but i have to go back for a consult on my wrist because i had a torn ligament and had surgery on it. im doing reserves so i can still go to college, but i will be with the mp unit at fort snelling. i hope everything works out. if not im gonna be kinda pissed because i had 2 surgeries, and the second one was to get some hardware out of my wrist so i could get into the marines.

kopp0041
02-26-2004, 02:28 PM
You can go here: http://www.aim.com/
And download AOL Instant Messanger (AOL IM or AIM).
my ussername on AIM is kopp0041. It's a way to do quick messaging between people.
Good luck sileighty21!!

rlhotka
02-26-2004, 03:47 PM
Ya have fun. Ive been in 5 years now and 4 on active duty luckuly all here. Its 14 weeks of hell, but the best thing i've ever done. Oh and BTW kopp with a government comp. we can't get that AIM. but you can email me.

trahma
02-27-2004, 06:59 PM
I'm still here.. no first gen yet but I'm still pimping the 323 with a dead alternator =)

jlanger
03-01-2004, 09:33 PM
kopp, looking for some help with installing that turbo? I'd be willing to "supervise" and maybe help. It'd be interesting seeing a turbo installed.

sileighty21
03-01-2004, 10:56 PM
well, i got an update on my situation with the marines. i went in today for a consult on my wrist. they sent me to hcmc to get x-rays and have a doc look at it. i think the doc said it was fine, but nobody can ever read doctor's handwriting, it's the worst out there. anyways, they're sending all my medical documents to bu-med and are going to try to get a waiver for it. the surgery that i had is a disqualifier, but im hoping that i get the waiver, if not im gonna be really mad because the reason i had the second surgery to get the bolts out was so that i could join the marines. they said i will know for sure in 1-2 weeks, im sick of this waiting game though. im so anxious, i want this part to be done, then i can look forward to recruit training.

rlhotka
03-02-2004, 08:45 AM
Slightley 21, um I'm in the Marines as u know, and I have great pride in it. But being in the Marines kinda really sucks, they still treat u like s#!@, I would reconsider joining a different branch of service. Don't let the recruiters bullcrap u, they all make the same pay. But seriously I do love the Marine Corps its just the people suck. P.S. kopp are u down with my help.

kopp0041
03-02-2004, 11:10 AM
Anybody who wants to show up to watch/help is more than welcome to. I'm planning the weekend of March 20th.

I'm in the process of trying to get the piping and silicone hose conectors worked out for the plumbing to and from the intercooler.

I'm looking at this for the pipes: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2463169533
and this for the conectors: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33742&item=2462213766&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT
this for the Intercooler: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33742&item=2462242509&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT

What do you think??

sileighty21
03-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Slightley 21, um I'm in the Marines as u know, and I have great pride in it. But being in the Marines kinda really sucks, they still treat u like s#!@, I would reconsider joining a different branch of service. Don't let the recruiters bullcrap u, they all make the same pay. But seriously I do love the Marine Corps its just the people suck. P.S. kopp are u down with my help.

i fully realize this going in. i know they are gonna beat the crap outta me, but i know i can do it. i've heard from a lot of people saying that im crazy for wanting to join the marines, but i just block it out. this is what i want, and im gonna work for it, and i know i will have to work my tail off for it, and im fine with that.

Lenny
03-02-2004, 06:30 PM
Hey anyone in for a cruise down cty rd. 61(along the river) area to winona March 19th?

jlanger
03-02-2004, 07:13 PM
Well on Friday the 19th, I'm working till four or so. Don't know if it'll work or not, it sounds fun though.
Kopp, if you're ready to install everything (and have all the parts) I'd be willing to come by on Saturday to help/watch/bs/etc. Just let me know what time.

Mark 02dx
03-02-2004, 07:24 PM
I don't know about the 19th, I work till 5:30, but I can help with Kopp's turbo on the 20th, just tell me when & where.

kopp0041
03-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Auto show is this weekend. Anyone one to meet up on Sat. to go there and then over to Gameworks in the evening? I suppose that gives you the option to do a few things if your busy. Either meet for just the Auto Show, just Gameworks, or Both. Who's in? Meet at noon for the show, 6 for Gameworks. Any takers? I also posted this in the March 27th meet thread, just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

kopp0041
03-15-2004, 04:15 PM
Ok, so what's the plans for this Friday? I'm going to push out the install of the turbo to the following weekend. Works better for me. The only piece I need is the oil return setup from the turbo to the oil pan. Did a test fit of the pipes (stage 1) this weekend. Looks like everything will work with the addition of a few parts now on order.

jlanger
03-15-2004, 07:08 PM
Well we could freexe our butts off at Porky's again!!!
Otherwise maybe just a little meet at a restaraunt or something wouldn't be too bad.

kopp0041
03-16-2004, 04:10 PM
Plese direct the rest of these comments to the small meet section, Let's get this together for Friday the 19th.

kopp0041
05-27-2004, 01:26 PM
FYI: Meet at Como Park June 12th, 5pm, bring food and 2way radios.