Fe3 powerd bg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fe3 powerd bg

well it has been a while since i have driven a bg so i thought it was time to build a bit of a monster ......

my 626 wagon ran an 11.7 and blew the head gasket due to poor fuel so while the motor and box combo were out i thought ... why not

i decided to lean the motor right forward to clear the bonnet and to put more wieght over the front wheels ..... (all the other fe3 in bg conversions i have done i have kept them sitting straight up )(like ryans)

next up is to fix the head gasket with a mls and check my arp studs ...
    then it is time to get my good head on with oversized valves ported and soild lifters and big cams!!!!

im thinkin about running a water to air cooler and mounting the turbo throu the front bar a bit ..

ohh and i went and bought all the parts to make the new dump pipe .... thats right 4 inch .... may need a bigger turbo ... the 3037s may not be big enough hahha

well ill get some pics up soon i wanna make it nice and light so lots of carbon fiber and alloy should make it a fast car ...

Sub'n to watch progress.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

o_0 Interesting.
      -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
      VF10 powered!
      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Can't wait to see what you have in mind
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

there u go so pics

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

hahahah i no u would like it ryan

Comment

Working...
              X