help.. car wont stay running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help.. car wont stay running

im supposed to be in a race tomarrow... i started it up to take around the block and i get onto the road it stalls i try to start it it turns but wont start after repeatly turning the key it starts drive 50 feet then repeat this process until i get back into the driveway....ahhhh now what? kill me??? i took a spark tester and when it doesnt wanna start it doesnt have spark.... but does have fuel ...so it cant be fuel pump ....when it gets spark it runs... im at a loss it has new plugs wires cap and rotor what else can be done? i tryed swapping the coil on the airbox cover with the one off my parts car same issues so it cant be coil umm what else is there? .

....nevermind got it fixed at 10:30 pm race starts 7 am still gotta drive to race lol.. it was the fuel pump.....
    Last edited by louissam81; 05-29-2010, 11:40 PM.

haha nice. GL in the race! let us know how you do.
    1988 323 GTX - 16psi Daily

Comment

well heres some stuff from the race.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtqkAX3YrNE however i was told at the end of the race dont bring the car back until i have changed the struts... they are almost broken in half.. ive never seen a strut break well looks like i need to hurry up and get my koni set up...well ill take the stuts off my parts car for now and use em it does wobble around on the road

Comment

Working...
      X