FS: Focal 165HC 6.5" 2-way Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Focal 165HC 6.5" 2-way Speakers

I know this belongs in the For Sale section, but more people who are looking for it, might look here also.

My Focal 165HC 6.5 2-ways are up on ebay with a $100 buy it now and free shipping. IF someone here wants them, I am willing to knock off 10% of the Buy it now price to members. So, they would only be $90USD including shipping. These are some excellent speakers.

If you want them, then use the "buy it now" function on ebay, then PM me through here and let me know that you purchased them.

Damn, if only they were 5 1/4" separates.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

you have another JBL BP600.1 amp?

Groundkit

Comment

no more JBL amps...sorry!

Comment

I love the one you sold me. I wouldn't mind having another one and power each sub with one! I know sounddomain has them for under $300 brand new. I have to save money so I can get another degree since my present occupation isn't cutting it.

Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
            I love the one you sold me. I wouldn't mind having another one and power each sub with one! I know sounddomain has them for under $300 brand new. I have to save money so I can get another degree since my present occupation isn't cutting it.

$190 off ikesound.

rider69, i'll let this thread stay in the audio section, as it will get more views from people looking for audio components but i don't want to see a bunch of other threads from everyone who has audio components they want to sell

Comment

That's because you did it yourself blue Well I guess it started as look at all the crap I got and people started makin offers.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
              Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
              I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
                That's because you did it yourself blue Well I guess it started as look at all the crap I got and people started makin offers.

yep

Comment

Working...
                X