Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Crystal Headlight Corner

just found these for my bf brothers! lol

ill filp em over and use em on the EGT!!!

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Thanks for the thought, but those have been around for a couple years. Have em on my GT, they work GREAT with HID's!
      Mazda
      1988 Black 323 GT
      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

They'd also be good housing to cut up for projector retrofits. Those side skirts are hideous though.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
        1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
        1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
        1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
        1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
          ill filp em over and use em on the EGT!!!
          can u really do that!?

Comment

I had the idea one day lookin @ trailriders car @ his house... but I didnt ever pursue it, it was just a thought to get Glass headlights on the EGT

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
            MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

You know, Plastic lights arent the end of the world. Ide like to have a surface that can be buffed out to like new and clear again, but you cant do that with glass.
              Mazda
              1988 Black 323 GT
              DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Working...
              X