Paint & Pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint & Pearl

Since my other thread got locked (thanks guys) I decided to continue this elsewhere.

I had posted the question of what color pearl should I use when I paint the entire car. Im going to keep the same green. (I love this green) :D

I was thinking green and white.
    But I want your opinions too.
    Sagaris

mine is going green ice with a little green pearl on top to make it shimmer a little. we'll see how it turns out. supposedly he shot it last night. i have to go check it out after school tonight.
    a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

Comment

you know, I have honestly never sat down and looked at all the pearl colors. I guess that is just another coat over top of your regular color? I wonder how hideous a red pearl would look over green? Is there a site to see all the colors?
      Yes, I am a female. So please don't call me man.

Comment

I dont think so. I went to the local paint shop and asked him what he thought woud look good... though Im sure if any of us get bored enough we can try an internet search

Damn Ben I want to see that.
        Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
          I dont think so. I went to the local paint shop and asked him what he thought woud look good... though Im sure if any of us get bored enough we can try an internet search

Damn Ben I want to see that.
          ...and see it you will. hopefully next friday night.
          a.k.a. benf000

Comment

Originally posted by benzero
            ...and see it you will. hopefully next friday night.
            Ooooooooooooooooooh I cant wait. Why hopefully your going to be there right?
            Sagaris

Comment

Ooooooooooooooooooh I cant wait. Why hopefully your going to be there right?
              yeah, im going up there after work on friday. probably get out of town around six, so i should be there 8:30 or 9. what time is everyone meeting up? i might have to take off a little early...
              a.k.a. benf000

Comment

From what I understand we are all meeting at the Days Inn @ the airport hotel around 8.
                Sagaris

Comment

From what I understand we are all meeting at the Days Inn @ the airport hotel around 8.
                  guess ill leave a little early then...
                  a.k.a. benf000

Comment

A little off topic, but have you considered buying the procarparts clear corners. They don't have that huge bump on them like the APC ones. I switched mine out a couple of months ago and love them.

Comment

Its ok. I love the bump actually. I have seen the clearcorners on other cars and wasnt very impressed. Mine look cleaner IMO. I donno why.
                      Sagaris

Comment

^^i ordered the black ones...

pearl looks awesome. its called green ice. its a green pearl with flake in it. just brought it home. now comes the fun part. detailing and putting in all the **** i have been putting off.
                        a.k.a. benf000

Comment

Originally posted by benzero
                          ^^i ordered the black ones...
                          What do you mean, black ones?

Comment

these:

a.k.a. benf000

Comment

Cool. I have never seen those before. They would go good if you decided to paint your headlights black.

Comment

Working...
                              X