Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brake Pad Sale At Autozone...got mine for 11.99 , the rear ARE disc right? not drum?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake Pad Sale At Autozone...got mine for 11.99 , the rear ARE disc right? not drum?

I went to autozone today, they have a sale this friday, saturday and sunday.
    I got all 4 pads for 11.99 , and i picked up a red and black steering wheel cover, it lemme tall ya it looks hotttt! it was 10 bux

The brake pads have never been changed since we bought the car a year and a half ago, and the guy that owned it b4 said he nmever changed them in the year of two he had the car..im for real right now you can hear them rub when you come up to a stop.

The rear pads ARE discs, not drums right?

Just wanted to let yall know, this seems to be a pretty sweet deal.

because he wanted to share the sale, and a nice opportunity to buy something, with us
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Jeez dude, the kid's happy that he scored, why be such a friggin post-NAZI???
      Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
      '56 VW Cal Ragtop
      www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

The DX has rear drums, and the front brakes are smaller than the LX
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

And the lx has 4 wheel disc. If you gave the guy your car info at the counter you should of gotting the right set

Comment

im in agreement with "THE MAN"

why dont you just check yourself, you could have done it right in the parking lot
            No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

im in agreement with "THE MAN"

why dont you just check yourself, you could have done it right in the parking lot
              because i wouldnt know what to be looking for.

The DX has rear drums, and the front brakes are smaller than the LX
              the fag up at autozone said it was 4 disc, son of a gun.

Comment

Is your car an LX or DX? LX like stated before is 4 wheel disc brakes. The DX has discs in the front and drums in the rear. The front discs of the DX are a bit smaller than those of the LX. If you go out to your car, and look at the rear brakes, you will see a shiny disc. If thats the case, then your car is most likely an LX, unless its a DX and someone swapped disc brakes on it. But thats prolly not the case. If is a drum, if will look like a drum. LOL, i guess thats the best way to explain it. Look at your front brakes first, and compare them to the rear brakes, if they look the same, then its an LX, if you can tell they are different then its a DX.
                Eat ****.

Comment

haha man, i appreciate the help, but I know my car's a DX.
                  so just go up there, hit him on the head, and sayy man 2 front disc 2 rear drum dude! lol

Comment

Autozone also had colored air filtrers for 25.00 or something like that.

Comment

if your gonna get an air filter, get a k&n. They are better than the paper "performance" filters at parts stores. Ill get the part number for you that I have on mine. But your gonna need an adaptor plate. You can get that off of ebay for like 7 bucks.
                      Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X