SARD attack meter instruction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SARD attack meter instruction?

Anyone would have a web link or copy of a SARD attack meter?

I got the Japanese version, but I kinda....well can't read the damn thing
    Current:
    88 323 BF GT Sedan
    04 SRT-4
    12 Mustang Boss 302
    18 WRX
    18 Crosstrek

google is good, you should try it sometime..... (requisite 'use the search button'comment, lol!)

(granted, it took a couple minutes to find a halfway decent image...)

otherwise, maybe scan it to a PDF, and see if someone can translate it for you...

--sarge
    Last edited by SgtRauksauff; 06-18-2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I got that image, so far that the only ''english'' I found also.
      I emailed couple shop in UK that may be able to help.

Really hoping to get the full manual to know how to hook it up but to know how to play with it.

Thank you the help
      Current:
      88 323 BF GT Sedan
      04 SRT-4
      12 Mustang Boss 302
      18 WRX
      18 Crosstrek

Comment

Yeah, I saw that Stack may have some relation to SARD, so there might be a way to get english documentation. Good luck!

--sarge

Comment

Hello everyone. Help establish Sard attack meter. I can not find a manual in English. The Japanese could not translate. Share if any. I really hope for help. Thank you.

Comment

If you have the Japanese instruction manual, scan it into a high quality image. Use Capture2Text to convert the Japanese characters to text. Then use Google Translate to convert Japanese text into English, Russian, etc.

Download Capture2Text for free. Quickly OCR part of the screen and save resulting text to clipboard. Capture2Text enables users to quickly OCR a portion of the screen using a keyboard shortcut. The resulting text will be saved to the clipboard by default.

J.

Comment

Working...
            X