What type of Stereo to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of Stereo to get?

I have been shopping around for a better CD Receiver than what I currently have (Panasonic Ghost) and came across the Sony CDX-M3DI. This has an awesome color display. Does anyone no of any other company that makes a similiar color display in a CD/MP3 Unit?

Thanks
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

why not just get a flip out full screen and an in dash DVD player? IMO that unit is a total waste of money for what you are getting. the specs are ok, at best. they still have the crappy signal to noise ration of 90 dB.

check out this thread,

i'd get this set over the sony.

Comment

Thanks for that information. I am now considering that combo.

Does anyone have any pictures that show them have both install and how it actually looks?

Also are there any other options?

Thanks
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

Comment

there are plenty of other options. just search around for in dash DVD players as in dash flip out screens there are a ton on the market.

Comment

prote99 - wait 2 weeks and I'll have this ready, 3 and she should be. I'll be getting the screen in 2 weeks, and the deck sometime between now and tehn - then I'll get pics up
          Visit My Garage

Comment

With the new products coming out, you may be able to get a deal on last year's model as a lot of vendors are selling them at close out prices to move them fast. You also get the same warranty and it would be new, just not the most up-to-date model. For the most part too, a lot of companies have the same features, but change a few things like cosmetics and such to stay in competition with one another, and specs can be the same as the previous models. Just a thought.
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

Working...
            X