KLZE Pin Outs KL31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KLZE Pin Outs KL31

These are the MAZDA diagrams taken from a MX6 workshop manual that I used to wire up my KLZE as far as I can tell it is KL31 though I believe KL36 to be very similar. Sorry about large photos ...no scanner available big enough.
    Attached Files

Nice info. Thanks for sharing
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

good info.. do you have the diagram for the gauge cluster?

Comment

Thanks Turpro, no problem.

Crazy...sorry only diags I have and these cost me a lot of showing worklog photos, a lot of grovelling and a box of beer to get hold off

DeeAOne asked about an unmarked pin number.

The best I can work out are as follows....if anyone know better please feel free to correct me.

1E MIL ( malfunction indicator light)
        1K Torque reduced signal output ( auto)
        1S Reduce torque signal 1 input (auto)
        1V Reduce torque signal 2 input (auto)
        2A Barometric Pressure input ( only needed on auto, I don't use, ECU assigns set value) 2N,3K,3R and 3S not used.

Pin 1U should be earthed with manual trans if , like me, you removed all the auto wiring.

I've also removed all air con control wires, EGR, vehicle speed sensor input ( mechanical speedo used)
        Last edited by Pommyvince; 06-22-2010, 03:38 AM. Reason: punctuation !

Comment

I don't see anything indicating that it goes to the mill light in thoughs diagrams.. thats why I was asking about the gauge cluster... 1E shows a star in the pin outs meening its empty in thoughs diagrams... are you sure your not talking about 1F??

Comment

1F is shown on the diagram as Data Link Connector which therefore must be the plug under the bonnet. 1E is shown in the info I have as being MIL. If you check the Haynes manual for 93 thru 95 it shows warning light connected to meter fuse no.8 with a blue wire to the ECU.

The best cross reference I can find on pinouts is here

You'll also find it on MX6.com.

The wire colours do not match KLZE KL31 ECU taken from Mazda MS8. Above images are 93 probe which is probably KLDE.

Try following this link on MX6.com or just type in ECU pinouts Mazda KLZE on google.com

Last edited by Pommyvince; 06-23-2010, 02:48 AM. Reason: More info

Comment

Crazy Canadian also try here http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701084727 page 25-5 for MIL pin 1E and other very useful diags.

Comment

Originally posted by Pommyvince View Post
                1F is shown on the diagram as Data Link Connector which therefore must be the plug under the bonnet. 1E is shown in the info I have as being MIL. If you check the Haynes manual for 93 thru 95 it shows warning light connected to meter fuse no.8 with a blue wire to the ECU.

The best cross reference I can find on pinouts is here

You'll also find it on MX6.com.

The wire colours do not match KLZE KL31 ECU taken from Mazda MS8. Above images are 93 probe which is probably KLDE.

Try following this link on MX6.com or just type in ECU pinouts Mazda KLZE on google.com

http://www.mx6.com/forums/2g-mx6-gen...time-klze.html
                I noticed 1F goes to the DLC under the hood.. I wasn't sure if that was the wire you were talking about or not.. In the diagrams you posted above, if they are for a KLZE pin 1E has a star in it when you look at the connector views.. That star indicates that there is no wire in the stock harness going to that pin.... Your diagrams above do no at all indicate anything for the mill light...

The 2 referance links you posted are for a US 93 probe GT.. they are useless for the KLZE ecu pin out information...

I haven't looked all threw the mx6 forum stuff yet..

Crazy Canadian also try here http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701084727 page 25-5 for MIL pin 1E and other very useful diags.
                Good referance for anyone who needs pin outs for a US probe GT but nothing usefull for the KLZE

Comment

Just trying to hep you out here mate.......Some pins are common but not all of them. Local Mazda dealer not so co-operative when I tried to get get you the dash wiring diagrams this afternoon.

Comment

Just trying to hep you out here mate.......Some pins are common but not all of them. Local Mazda dealer not so co-operative when I tried to get get you the dash wiring diagrams this afternoon.
                    The help is great I know everyone who checks this out appreciates the info, including my self... Thanks for trying at the dealer, I know they can be a pain in the ass..

Comment

If I ever get hold of the MX6/MS8 diagrams I will post them.

Comment

Working...
                      X