325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325is

So I was on the highway on my way home from checking out the stupid rice **** at Autozone with my friend and this 325is(e36) goes by me at about 80 and the driver looked like he thought he was tough ****, so i downshifted and floored it. BMW driver noticed this and also downshifted. At about 90 i edged ahead of him. At 105 I was ahead so I let off the gas (knowing there was a cop about a mile ahead) as he was about a car behind me. He continued to push his car and as he passed gave me a mean look and flipped me off. I was back down to 70 and my friend and I were laughing hysterically. And, a mile later we see a very pissed off BMW driver on the side of the road with the red and blue behind him. I was suprised to have gotten ahead of him. That's my story for the day.

For some reason I just dont believe that a protege could take a bmw in a race. Especially since bmw's are geared for high speeds and protege's are definately not. Sorry but imma have to call the BS flag on this.
    Eat ****.

Comment

It is BS, or the 325 didn't know how to drive. My friend in his 325 will kill me at speeds like that in my mx-6.

Comment

he maybe needed a tune up and since a tuneup on a beemer is like 1200 bucks he probably couldnt afford it with his 600/month payments.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Lol
          Eat ****.

Comment

the bimmer could also be an automatic. they are not the fastest shifting auto in the world. or maybe he had a trunk full of lead. you know and extra 1000 lbs.

edit: I've eaten a 325i stick with the MSP on the highway. 330i stick....umm different story. both were after the intake and 3" turbo back and about 45 degrees

Comment

Or, he wasn't pushing it and was just ****ing with me...

Comment

hey you never know. I bet he felt stupid when he got caught by the police.
                My OLD Car

Comment

Im sorry dude but i have to call BS on you for one reason, A few days ago i got off the highway and noticed a 325 in my rear mirror riding my ass around a courner that leads to a straight away. So i kept it in second and punched it because i knew he would try to pass me. It ****ing raped my protege like i hit the brakes . I mean it passed me with no trouble then left me atleast 6 cars ahead i got to about 85-90 and he kept pulling till he got behind the next car.

Comment

It is possible for a Protege to beat a BMW. I know this because I have done this and have witnesses. I was coming back from PA with my old Mazda crew and we were screwing with a early 90's M3. I can say that a properly tuned Protege can outrun a M3. (Note, this was with my LX motor, not my GTR.) Also, before anyone says that he wasn't trying, he raced 2 other guys that had P5's that were rolling with us, sadly, the 1st one lost, the 2nd one broke even and the 1st gen was the only one able to win. It was funny because during the race, both me and the M3 cut to either side of a 3rd gen RX-7 and just as we let off, the RX-7 came up between us and just kept going showing just how much power he had.

Anyway, enough of that off topicness.......back to the actual thread
                    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                    MODS:
                    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                    TO DO LIST:
                    EDM/JDM rear bumper
                    EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                    Repaint car

Comment

I agree, it is possible to beat a bmw in a pro. I did the other day, a 4 door 330 i believe (didnt see the back), it was the e36. I tore him up pretty bad. It was an auto tho, but either way I still won.

the early 90s m3, if it was an e30 at least, werent meant for dragracing, they are track beasts.
                      Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X