Neoprene Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neoprene Seat Covers

Anyone has an idea where to purchase Coverking Neoprene Seat covers for the front and rear seats at a reasonable price?

I have a 1999 Mazda Protege LX.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

for a few buck$ more get katzkin leather.
    Welcome to Katzkin, the world leader in leather seat covers. Transforming your car with custom automotive interiors is Fast and Affordable.

Comment

Can't help you with the seat covers, but I agree with el_nino_pr. Get Katzkin, you won't regret it. I love mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        Can't help you with the seat covers, but I agree with el_nino_pr. Get Katzkin, you won't regret it. I love mine.

I was looking into this along with the pricing and it is going to run over $1k to get installed. Did you install yours yourself or had it done professionally?

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaprotege99
          I was looking into this along with the pricing and it is going to run over $1k to get installed. Did you install yours yourself or had it done professionally?
          Mine were installed professionally and it was a custom job. Took the guy about a week but it was well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
            Mine were installed professionally and it was a custom job. Took the guy about a week but it was well worth it.

I think that I am going to have to wait about a month on that because I am trying to figure out which way to go with this CD/DVD/TV in the 99 Protege thing. I am so confused about what to get and where to put it.

Comment

wet-okles(sp) makes them. Somebody on the site has them and posted pics. I think they look really nice. If you do a search you can probably find the pics. I believe they are around $200 for just the front seats so it wouldn't be cheap.
              02 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaprotege99
                I think that I am going to have to wait about a month on that because I am trying to figure out which way to go with this CD/DVD/TV in the 99 Protege thing. I am so confused about what to get and where to put it.
                best way to do it in my opinion is get a CD changer, then an in dash DVD player and an indash monitor (seperate units), and u can do everything with that setup .... thats the setup i have and i like it... and bout the seats i agree, go katzkin or vinyl like mine
                boost happy

Comment

how do you like your vinyl danny?
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                  X