Trigger wheels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger wheels...

Just wondering who's running a trigger wheel with whatever aftermarket standalone.

I'm just wondering who makes trigger wheels out there or do you just go to a good machine shop and get them to make you one?

I'm looking to get one put onto my ATI Super Damper, just starting my research on where to get 'em.

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
    Member of MX-3.com
    1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
    1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

If you want a 36-1 wheel I have an extra one. I need to check the diameter of it though. What is the diameter of the ATI? This one has mounting tabs to bolt it to the back of whatever crank pulley you are using. Here is a picture of it on my old setup.

Comment

Wow, a neat setup... is that a different water pump pulley? Oh wait you drilled it to lighten it... nice!

Oh the diameter of my ATI is 5.5"...

Member of MX-3.com

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Shades View Post
        Wow, a neat setup... is that a different water pump pulley? Oh wait you drilled it to lighten it... nice!

Oh the diameter of my ATI is 5.5"...
        The wheel I have is only 5" in diameter so it won't work on the ATI. You should be able to fine a 6" wheel pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by XelderX View Post
          The wheel I have is only 5" in diameter so it won't work on the ATI. You should be able to fine a 6" wheel pretty easily.

Sweet, thanks for the offer tho! Yeah I sourced out the Electromotive universal 60-2 6" wheel.

Member of MX-3.com

Comment

Working...
          X