92 mx-3 gs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 mx-3 gs

Ive had this car for a few years, currently its sitting waiting for a motor. It also sitting on the protege's 16's which look horrid on this car, so its getting a new set of 17's for sure... Im in the middle of doing a 94 dash conversion with the black 92-93 seats... My car was originally champagne so it had the tan interior... which looks like sh!t. so heres how its sitting after a windex bath. has a subi scoop and the front bumper is cut out and molded with the lip molded to 1 piece.. all by previous owner, but the scoop has grown on me and im keepin it on there. has RS non-wiper hatch glass, currently sitting on intrax with gr2's.

me and monoxidechild being cheezeballs last winter taking pics with intercooler.

Last edited by The Pile; 07-15-2010, 01:32 PM.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
    1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Sub'n. Boosted kl?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

spoolin a hahn super 20g through this adfx top to bottom flow intercooler.. ide like to see that happen.. doubt it will lol.
      Last edited by The Pile; 07-15-2010, 01:57 PM.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
      1997 Probe GT

Comment

got the new ebay rims for this thing... got a new set of falken's for them too... debating if I want to have them mounted and balanced today, I got to work on the probe today so who knows..

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
        1997 Probe GT

Comment

Wow, some pics holy cow! I have seen it in person hot color! Rims will look good Scott.
          1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
          Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
          R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Originally posted by pile_of_rd1 View Post
            spoolin a hahn super 20g through this adfx top to bottom flow intercooler.. ide like to see that happen.. doubt it will lol.
            its more likely then turpro finally doing a KL swap. lol
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
            What are you driving?

Comment

Hahahahaha

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
              1997 Probe GT

Comment

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                  1997 Probe GT

Comment

F2T swapped mx3? Nice. Then swap a fe3 head and you'll be in there.
                    Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                    "Who Dey"

Comment

lol.. I was trying to get a pic of the mx3 but the probes in the way.... I think traction and transmissions are more of an issue than headflow with the F2T, I wouldnt waste my money with an FE3 unless I convinced monoxidechild to fork over the keys to his 626gt hatch!

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                      1997 Probe GT

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
                        F2T swapped mx3? Nice. Then swap a fe3 head and you'll be in there.
                        its def not that simple. oil drains are totally wrong. lots of machine work to do it. only 1 person has actually succeeded at it. it would be cheaper to just buy a full fe3 from a importer.
                        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                        What are you driving?

Comment

Didn't know it wasn't that easy. Well i just heard about it on mx6.com and figured.
                          Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                          "Who Dey"

Comment

feeling your black on black mx3 hows the interior look?

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Well worked on it a little bit today.. the probes at the shop waiting for an alignment pending a new control arm. Was nice having the extra garage space.. but then a bomb went off and now im back to no space lol.. Some of the pics suck cuz all I have is my phone, my camera got stolen from a party I had a while back... Gotta love it. Got my buddy Chris in a couple... Hes a 2.3L turbo ford guy.. Also some shots of the DE im tossing in with some goodies...

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                              1997 Probe GT

Comment

Working...
                              X