Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Meeting Of Mazdas 2010 (MOM2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting Of Mazdas 2010 (MOM2010)

The Toronto Protegé Club (www.toprotege.ca / www.topclub.ca) would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join us at the 8th Annual Meeting of Mazdas.
    The inaugural event was hosted 8 years ago by the Miataphiles and has been hosted by several local Mazda enthusiast clubs in subsequent years. This year TOProtege.ca will be running the MOM2010 event again, backing on the great success of lastyear.

And without further ado, here is the 2010 MOM Announcement:

The MOM 2010 website (www.meetingofmazdas.com)is up and running! Details will be added as they become available, both to the official MOM 2010 website and to this thread. The website is now available for everyone to register to indicate their intention to attend MOM 2010. For now we just wanted to get the word out about the date and location so that everyone can mark it in their calendars.

We would appreciate if one or more of the Officers / Admins on your board would take the lead for consolidating any questions which can be directed to us at: questions 'at' meetingofmazdas 'dot' com and we will answer them promptly.

We will post up here with event updates!

You can count on lots of activities for this Family event, including Food, a Show n' Shine Competition with several categories (to be announced), Games, Prizes and Giveaways!

Food will be done a bit differently this year, and will be provided by TOProtege.ca / TOPclub.ca, which will include BBQ and drinks - Burgers (Veggie and Meat), Hotdogs (Veggie and Meat), Condiments, Water and Pop.

This years event will have a $5 fee per car in addition to the park admission fee. This $5 entry fee will help cover the cost of running the event and a portion of the proceeds will be going to the Canadian Cancer Society. With this entry fee all food and drinks will be provided for you and your family.

If any of your club sponsors would be interested in helping out the event with prizes, please send an email with details to sponsors 'at' meetingofmazdas 'dot' com

And REMEMBER to signup on the MOM2010 website!

Hope to see you all out to enjoy MOM2010 brought to you by TOProtege.ca.
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

I'm in with the GTX if I still have it.
    sigpic
    2004 Subaru WRX STi
    2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

Don't forget to sign up at the official MOM site!!

My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
      X