Rear Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Buckets

I've always liked the way sedans look with bucket seats in the back. I drive a 01 ES and i was wondering if anyone here has tried to put buckets in the back of their car and if so, how hard was it? Or is it even possible? I'm not looking for an kind of special seats, i'll probably go junkyard hunting and try to find some stock seats to put back there. Any info would be appreciated.
    01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

i had the same idea a couple weeks ago.
    i think im going to go with the stock seat look as well because i think the stock ones are pretty comfortable. the only thing is i dont know how to secure them down
    i dont want to puts screws in it because i dont know where the gas tank is.
    do you think jb weld would work?
    2002.5 protege dx

Comment

Originally posted by sam1
      do you think jb weld would work?

from my experience with jb weld and pc7, no, it won't work. being that the gas tank is right there, you might want to have them professionally installed. then if they mess something up, they have to fix it

Comment

I think if you are serious about this you should drop the tank, build brakets, and bolt them in.
        I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

thanks for the obvious ladies.
          01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

some guy from florida has done this .... maybe do a search
            boost happy

Comment

Working...
            X