new to this (lowering springs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to this (lowering springs)

I got the 2k protege lx and i wanted to know what u guys thought about Intrax lowering springs
    some specs:
    front and rear drop:1.5"
    they are $225 from jc whintey

any advice guys and gals

I Like Eibach they give a lil bit more of a drop dependin on which line u get sportline or the prokit. they can give u a 1.4 front 1.8 in back, or i.8 in both!!!!!! But it's all up to u i've heard they are pretty good, you might want to check on E-bay to see if you can get tehm cheaper!!!! Good LUck
    Last edited by "mazdachic"; 02-05-2004, 11:27 AM.
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i got a set of eibachs with 4k miles on em for sale ... they are in great condition but i cant sell them till my coilovers come in they are 1.4/1.8 ill sell em to ya for 125 +shipping let me know. But to answer your question i have not heard anything bad about the intrax springs.
      Last edited by Drackonn; 02-05-2004, 06:38 PM.

Comment

buy his eibachs, wo 125, wait a minute, ima call somebody.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

eibachs are good but i also heard some people who werent happy with the drop it gave them, the springs apprently take a while to settle in ... i have the intrax and i like them and i havent had a problem with them, the drop is nice as well
          boost happy

Comment

Working...
          X