Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will fuel injectors from a 4G63 Work in B6T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will fuel injectors from a 4G63 Work in B6T?

I have a spare set of injectors from a 4G63-T Talon and was wondering if they would work in my GTX. They are grey top and I don't know if it would even be an upgrade over stock. Has anyone done a mod like this?
    Thanks
    adam

Originally posted by 89GTXGO! View Post
    I have a spare set of injectors from a 4G63-T Talon and was wondering if they would work in my GTX. They are grey top and I don't know if it would even be an upgrade over stock.
    The 4G63-T injectors are low-impedance 440cc. Your ECU demands high-impedance. Adding resistors will reduce current draw and make these injectors usable. However, they'll also slow the injector's response significantly. Thus, it's not an optimal solution.

Within weeks I'll have a range of drop-in injector solutions for the B6T. Flow rates will likely be 415, 430, 550, and 630cc at 3bar. Spray patterns will be optimized for B6 head geometry.
    Scott F. Williams
    Team Director
    Usually Sideways Rally Team
    www.usrallyteam.com

Comment

still standing by, here

Comment

Originally posted by kaputt 323 View Post
        still standing by, here
        We've got the 630cc figured out about 95%. Spray pattern is a wide angle cone with very fine atomization. Standalone engine management controls idle perfectly. With a 3bar fpr and pump fuel, max horsepower that they'll support should be about 400bhp.
        Scott F. Williams
        Team Director
        Usually Sideways Rally Team
        www.usrallyteam.com

Comment

Working...
        X