AWR orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWR orders

For those of you who may have ordered parts from AWR, How long did it take for your stuff to be shipped after purchase? This may or may not be the correct section for this, but they are listed in the vendors list.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

usually a week or two. there not screaming fast, but you still get your stuff.

great company by the way. i have 3 sets of there motor mounts, 2 sets of there trailing links, and a front strut tower bar from them. always great products
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

Called AWR today to find out why my mount hadn't shipped on the 7th like they told me it would, now they tell me it'll ship out either friday or next monday now..

Comment

That is some serious BS, a week later and they are just going to ship it the standard way and didn't offer to upgrade it for free?
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Tony's a chill dude, why not ask him for expedited shipping? I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
          1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
            That is some serious BS, a week later and they are just going to ship it the standard way and didn't offer to upgrade it for free?
            Yep and no shipping upgrade offered.

Comment

wow .. thats odd .. call em up and nicely ask to have them expedite it . i got my parts in less than a week .. and shipping here does typically take a lil longer

Comment

and ask for a free shirt and stickers for having to wait so long. they will toss them in.
                ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                What are you driving?

Comment

LOL JINX U SHOULD HAVE JUST PAYPALED ME THE MONEY AND HAD ME GO PICK UP THE PARTS PERSNOALLY FOR YOU and shipp them would of been faster lol theses guys are local to me about 30-45 minutes away and will be picking up my full engine mount kit in aother week from them

Comment

Called yet again today to find out whats going on and OH! it hasn't even been fabricated yet.. WTF 23 days later They claimed it will be done and shipped by Monday but I needed this for Flyrtle which is next weekend. I Could of made my own or had someone fab me one quicker and probably done for less moneh.

Comment

Shipped out today and the shipping got bumped for free I'll have it in Thursday night.

Comment

Glad to hear it got sorted out.
                        1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                        1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                        2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                        1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

Thank god you'll have it in time. You going to do it as soon as you get it?
                          -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                          VF10 powered!
                          262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                          13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

and no shirt or stickers? lamez!
                            Originally posted by 90prtege
                            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                            Originally posted by Turpro
                            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                            CRZbrussian: that sux
                            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

The drivers side mount is a POS that wasn't even finished, powder coated, didn't fit in many ways, and looks nothing like what they show on the site. Shawn took some pics of it for later use. All I gotta say is FAIL and stay the hell away from AWR I had to mod the piss out of the 3 stud bracket/rod part of OEM one for it to slide into the bushing. My battery is gangster leaning on the strut tower because it does not level out with the frame rail for the batt tray.

Comment

Working...
                              X