My new suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new suspension

There it is, H&R springs with Tociko S/R struts. I paid $233 shipped for the springs and bump stop/boots from www.tirerack.com, and $187 shipped for the struts from www.oemfordparts.com.
    Last edited by limpgtx; 02-04-2004, 01:33 AM.
    James G.
    sobe83@yahoo.com
    AIM: DVS 323BPT
    MySpace
    Cardomain
    <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

looks good man. I can't wait to see them on your 323

Comment

Errr... did you remember to get those bearings for the struts? Cute kitty BTW
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
        Errr... did you remember to get those bearings for the struts? Cute kitty BTW
        Got em.
        James G.
        sobe83@yahoo.com
        MySpace
        Cardomain
        <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

I am doing the same set up, except with ground controls ...
          and mazdaspeed bumpstops.. (there like 15 bucks)
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Awesome! You'll love the car once they're on. Are those the Protege or the MX3 H&R springs?
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
            -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Protege ones, I hate the fact of worrying about the intercooler hitting curbs when parking. Or when I go down a steep driveway I hate when I scrape my bumper. Plus I'm gonna be getting a GTR bumper so I'd kill my self if I scraped it. I hear the MX-3 ones lower the Protege 2" rather than 1.3", just too much for me.
              James G.
              sobe83@yahoo.com
              MySpace
              Cardomain
              <BR>

Comment

has anyone else confirmed the lowering of the MX3 H&R springs to be 2"????

I just got mine in today... a 2" drop would mess up my plans for 17's

Darryl i know you have experience with these? any word??
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

The MX3 H&Rs lower the car 1.25 front / 1.5 rear MAX!!!! There was hardly a difference from my Eibachs (1.25) to these. If anything the rear came down a MAX of .5 but thats it. it's not 2", whoever said that has no clue.

They lower the MX3 1.3 and 1.5 (IIRC)...it's a heavier car than the pro with the same basic suspension...how the hell can they lower a lighter car more?

Comment

Working...
                  X