blinkers lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blinkers lights

Hello all. I'm new to the fourms. I own a 88 GTX and I have been searching high and low for new front amber blinker lenses or assemblies or however they come. These are the ones that are located next to the Headlights.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

I'll post a build thread when I get back from vacation on the 7th.

The only thing i have seen so far on the internet was a set of headlights that are crystal white with white blinkers, granted i'm new to all of this as well, they were on ebay.

-Trevor

Comment

Are they not the same as the regular 323 corner lights?
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoPointFiveMx3 View Post
        Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
        The lights that you want also fit the Mazda B2000 pickup truck. There are a lot more of those on the road than the GTX. So, we luck out!
        Scott F. Williams
        Team Director
        Usually Sideways Rally Team
        www.usrallyteam.com

Comment

The blinkers turn orange color when the fluid is low. Top them off with fresh blinker fluid and you will be good to go.
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by T Anderson View Post
            The only thing i have seen so far on the internet was a set of headlights that are crystal white with white blinkers, granted i'm new to all of this as well, they were on ebay.

-Trevor
            Thanks. I saw those as well, but i was hoping to find new OEM replacements

Originally posted by me109 View Post
            Are they not the same as the regular 323 corner lights?
            I'm sure they are, but I still can't find any new ones.

Originally posted by Scott@USRT View Post
            The lights that you want also fit the Mazda B2000 pickup truck. There are a lot more of those on the road than the GTX. So, we luck out!
            Thank you, but those aren't the ones I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoPointFiveMx3 View Post
              Thank you, but those aren't the ones I'm looking for.
              Oooooh, you want the corner lamps. Sorry, I read that too fast. So, you simply want the stock pieces? If so, I might have'm since I just replaced mine with the JDM bits.
              Scott F. Williams
              Team Director
              Usually Sideways Rally Team
              www.usrallyteam.com

Comment

You want brand new? Not used? Why? I'll have some in damn good shape as soon as I finish my JDM/EDM swap.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

I'm looking for a pair of relatively good condition, orange/amber corner lights for an 89BF. So if anyone has a set, cheap, willing to pack them and send them to southern Sweden, holla. I'll cover the postage, of course. Thanks

Comment

-And I got em'! Thanks Clay!

Comment

Working...
                    X