99-00 lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99-00 lips

Are there any lips for the 99-00 protege body style?

Are you talking about like a AutoExe syle lip. Like the one Redwagon02 just got. There are none available unless you get the jspec bumper like Negatize has.

Comment

I've seen a few on E-bay????
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i want a lip for the stock bumper, not the jdm one ... i was going to get the evo 3 kit for the car but after taking a step backing and thinking for a while i decided to go with something more subtle and clean, not so ridiculous so im either going to wait for the buddy club 2 kit to come out or get a lip if they make any, i would prefer the lip but i havent seen any.

Comment

acutally i would like to get this lip and grill ... but i have no idea where to get it.

Last edited by Drackonn; 02-04-2004, 11:25 PM.

Comment

there are some but they are very hard to find , most are custom though ... but i know a few guys from puerto rico have some ... and there was this guy with a black protege that had one and sold it
            boost happy

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
              acutally i would like to get this lip and grill ... but i have no idea where to get it.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/426673/2
              it looks very familiar but thats the whole bumper ... i dont think thats just a lip ... have you checked if corksport carries this bumper ?
              boost happy

Comment

i checked for it all at corksport ...maybe i missed it but i didnt see it and im acutaly more interested in the grill and foglights more than the lip, but the lip would be nice as well.

Comment

Working...
                X