• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old threads

Originally posted by Ace
    Originally posted by psiturbo
    Originally posted by Ace
    Please do not go around bumping old threads. If you continue to do so I will take action.
    So close them if you dont want people posting on them!!!

They are left open for a reason... or else an admin/mod like you can lock it.
    It would be one thing if you had a problem similar and instead of making a new thread bumping that one because it had relevant information. But you bumping it for the fact of bumping it is pretty stupid.
    It's not feasible to lock every single old thread. Either way, the statement still stands. If you continue, action is going to be taken.
    I do understand about bumping an old thread, but just chill out. No need to get all cranked up.

It was done as a joke, it was only done in one thread, its would have bene an issue if maybe I have done it multiple times on many old threads. C'mmon? but just because I did it one time you are giving me this shyt!

Just found it funny how it jumped 2 years and then again one more time. Same thing has been done on other forums, and is mostly taken as a joke and at the end of the day was just one innocent post.

You dont need to be sending warnings on my PM, just reply to the thread I posted and get it done, no need to be discussing it behind close doors, just reply to the thread posting your thoughts and thats it.
    Last edited by psiturbo; 09-04-2010, 10:23 AM.

Originally posted by psiturbo View Post
    It was done as a joke
    I'd say that if you did it just to be a jackass, then you deserve being bitched at for it

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

I do understand about bumping an old thread, but just chill out. No need to get all cranked up.
      I wasn't getting "cranked up" I was simply telling you not to do it for no reason.

It was done as a joke, it was only done in one thread, its would have bene an issue if maybe I have done it multiple times on many old threads. C'mmon? but just because I did it one time you are giving me this shyt!

Just found it funny how it jumped 2 years and then again one more time. Same thing has been done on other forums, and is mostly taken as a joke and at the end of the day was just one innocent post.
      It's not a joke, no one finds humor in it, its pure stupidity.

You dont need to be sending warnings on my PM, just reply to the thread I posted and get it done, no need to be discussing it behind close doors, just reply to the thread posting your thoughts and thats it.
      I don't want to reply to the thread and revive it for no reason to tell you something that should be personal. These kind of matters are supposed to be disused between a moderator/admin and the user. The whole forum doesn't need to know everyone's business. Now that you know its not a joke, and you shouldn't be doing it do you still have an argument about it? How about you just drop it and not be ignorant about it.
      -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
      VF10 powered!
      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Yes, everyone should know so this way the same error is not done again. I want to contribute and after all be a person of good, lets say is my calling from helping others not fall trap into the abyss of ignorance.

Comment

@psiturbo: what draws you so much attention is usually your attitude towards others.

everyone can have an opinion just dont be a douchebag at the same time.

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

This thread is not a chit chat with Admin/Mod ACE, its open for discussion like its happening right now.

The same way someone can reply to this thread, All that had to be done was simply reply to the thread for me to take corrective action. Honestly this same shyt of reviving threads I have seen it happen Hondatuning, rs25, miataturbo, carrito, srtforums, dsm, evolution, etc and seriously this is the only forum that if one humbly joked about it, it becomes a cluster ****. Where one is called douche bag, teddy bear, ignorant, loser, low life, red neck, LOL... It gets to a point that one cant take it any more.

As if this is the sacred holy grail forum...

I like that teddy bear, thats how we roll! LOL

Comment

Here's my thoughts on this. PSI, if you don't like this forum go away. You will not be missed as you have such a negative ora about you. The admins and mods have been chosen and are there because they do their jobs. Were you ever asked to become a mod? Case closed. If you have nothing else worth a **** to say then just be quiet.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

The war is over, US did not win?!

All this shyt about power and cuck O sockin U, US is not DAt

QIS MAY AZZ

Best regardss..................s

here R mine, its chu nky and meaty

Comment

.. what are you like 5yrs old?

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                  HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                  Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Psiturbo, play nice please. me & you have butted heads in the past, please don't make a fresh start with the rest of the staff. It would be appreciated if you'd @ least listen to what they have to say.

you've been decent for a good while now. keep with that- most of the staff wants to see you get another temp ban I would appreciate if i didn't have to. & the rest of the staff would appreciate if you were toning it down
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Really.. How mature.
                      -Steve

VF10 powered!
                      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

^^^^^^^^eh!! kiss my steve
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

guy's im in the middle of replacing some damaged cam journal guides. please use my phone if you ABSOLUTELY need to reach me.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                            ^^^^^^^^eh!! kiss my steve
                            we posted at the same time. lol I was replying to him.
                            -Steve

VF10 powered!
                            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

The war is over, US did not win?!

All this shyt about power and cuck O sockin U, US is not DAt

QIS MAY AZZ

Best regardss..................s

here R mine, its chu nky and meaty

is that a bash to the US?
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X