trading my honda for 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trading my honda for 323

ok guys, you all taked me into it....i sold my integra yesterday for $750 and i am now looking to buy a 323. i like the 89 323's but am looking for any more information on parts and pictures of the other models. I know i could always look up the information but i figured what the hell, so ill get bitched at by a moderator, omfg. Any american models worth looking at, i live in st louis but dont want to drive to canada to get a decent one. thanks for your help ahead of time.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

well, don't buy any 323 from north of you.
    You will have rust issues.

I have the 91 shape, which is like the 1st gen 94 protege but a hatch.
    You can also check out www.mazda323performance.com ..
    There are plenty of models and photo's on there.
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

ok so in short, im ass out on finding a gt-x, ok thats cold water on a hardon, is it easier to find a gtx engine than to find a complete car. remember im in the middle of the damn country.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ill sell you my BG hatch as it sits for $2k USD. its the one in my sig of course.
        89 Nissan 240SX-NEW CAR!!!
        fst323@yahoo.com

Comment

Dont go with the 80's 323, stick with a 90-94.
          James G.
          sobe83@yahoo.com
          AIM: DVS 323BPT
          MySpace
          Cardomain
          <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

yeah jdm, your car is one of the reasons im like them so much, but georgia is a long way to drive to get one....im sure i can find an old lady or sompin around here with one.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
            X