Cup holder center console install w/pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cup holder center console install w/pics

So I really wanted the center console with the cup holders and I found one in good shape in the junk yard, so with a little trimming and 2 new screws which I need to paint black to match. Heres a few pics of my install.

looks good. would look better with a leather shift boot imo

NW MAZDAS

Comment

that interior would look tits with a short shifter and a boot stitched to match the seats!

but nice cup holders lol, i just cut mine out for stealth gauge sneakiness
      Originally posted by 90prtege
      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
      Originally posted by Turpro
      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
      CRZbrussian: that sux
      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

what drivers seat is that?
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

it's my JDM tyyyyte GTR seat. The guy i got it from picked it up from Corksport. It's nice, but i wish he woulda picked up a pass seat at the same time.
          Last edited by bent; 09-06-2010, 11:15 PM. Reason: ninja!

Comment

would actually be a gtr seat, as the gtx ones are just cloth

NW MAZDAS

Comment

haha, ya! cupholder FTMFW. dude get an mx-3 leather seat for the pass and take my ghetto eBay special MazdaSpeed 4 pt from me. it's even blew!
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
              X