What's wrong with this pic??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with this pic??

Can anybody tell? Well I guess my sig. will give you a good hint...

and something to compare it to...

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

first things first, WTF are 5 way 6x9's? i just looked at them, but WTF is the point? look at components, ONE tweeter. WTF was pioneer thinking? sorry, but i had to get that out

secondly, why do you have front door and rear door speakers? take out the rear speakers. put one of the infinities in one front door, and listen to the sony and infinities. whichever one sounds best, put those up front

Comment

Blue...I don't wanna hear it anymore.
      Yea, we all know blue. But, Who else has 2nd gen rear door speakers? There's no doubt the infinity's sound better. Sony is not worth buying as far as car audio. Surround systems, tvs and such...go for it but car audio, they just need to stop.
      I didn't buy the pioneers so I guess I can't complain. But they don't sound special I guess...who knows?
      If I could start over I'd do a lot of things different. But they're done and right now I don't have a good enough cash flow(like some people) to go back and start doing things over.
      When the time comes...we'll see.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

the only good thing sony makes is the Playstation and even that is not as good as the competition
        <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
        AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
          the only good thing sony makes is the Playstation and even that is not as good as the competition
          TVs, computer monitorz... good stuff (some of the best)

Comment

don't worry, i have speakers in my rear doors. i wanted components back there, so even the rear passengers would have some good speakers to listen to but i keep them faded out unless someone is back there

Comment

Working...
            X