What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think?

Does she look better than she did before, when I first got her?
    Before:

After:

and these are sitting at home...

Hmm...maybe one day:
    Last edited by MazdaMania; 02-04-2004, 04:09 PM.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

nice. the white corners give it a totally different look
    Sagaris

Comment

Looks much better now!!!! good work!!!! What u doin next to her???
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

all i see are red Xs
        boost happy

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
          Looks much better now!!!! good work!!!! What u doin next to her???
          Refer to pic number 3

I guess imagestation must be down...not the first time and I guess it won't be the last.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

only red X's

Comment

This might not work either but it's worth a try....
              old:

new:

coming sometime:

Comment

What the heck...they're too big to attach and this thing is getting on my nerves.

edit:
                Hmmm....they're they are. Hope they'll stay.
                Last edited by MazdaMania; 02-04-2004, 12:37 PM.

Comment

only the old stayed.... new didnt

edit: now they are all gone again

Comment

What other image hosts are out there? imagestation is obviously not working for me.

Comment

i would just use a website i had...i am probably gonna be getting something pretty soon, or just use cardomain.com

2000 White Protege LX
                      Sumitomo 195/60HR14
                      2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
                      Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
                      Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
                      Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
                      Kenwood Music Keg
                      Black Widow Keyless Entry
                      Intake- Custom SRI
                      Clear Corner Lights
                      APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

I can't load anymore pics to my cardomain page for some reason? I've tried sending them an email but I'm sure they've got millions of people with the same problem. It's been a month or so and still no response.

Comment

save your money and get some springs or the ground control coilovers.

try this for photo hosting
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                            save your money and get some springs or the ground control coilovers.

www.xpphotoalbum.com
                            Thanks for the link. I will be going there and loading everything again. Hopefully they don't go down as much as image station.

What are you talking about though?? Are the eibachs not springs?

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                              www.xpphotoalbum.com
                              It won't let me post bmp files. Dang it...anywhere else?

Comment

Working...
                              X