Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Portland, Oregon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portland, Oregon!

Okay.

As a city of 2.5 Million or so, there has got to be more than 4 people from this area.

People wake up!

I'm new here, and wanting to get some help/advice, friends with the same car(s) as myself, and just hang with a bunch of chillax dudes!

But this thread seems dead to the world....

*whistles a little tune*

Well, I'm off till someone replies...
    If you're not at redline, you're not driving.

i know right? this forum is dead!

Comment

im no help anymore. i don't own the mazdas. only had 4 of em... lol
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

now you're just a dirty lurker!

Comment

Originally posted by bent View Post
          now you're just a dirty lurker!
          with some 'useless' parts in the garage. (edm foglight grille, fresh rebuilt g series axles, badges, switches, boxes, seats)

1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

any of that **** fit my BG?

you gonna do Mt Hood rally this yaer?

Comment

Hey guys! So, as you can see in my sig, I own a scort lx with slight gt conversions, (front end) and I'm just trying to see if theres anyone local to chill with, and get some help and advice from.

Comment

any of that **** fit my BG?

you gonna do Mt Hood rally this yaer?
                swap you headlights and hood to the '94/323 style and the eurotasticullar grille will fit swell! And i just sent in my entry fee today for Hood. DD's are gonna be there i'm sure. I missed the last rallyx do to work... fail. oh ya, Merrilee is co-driving for me aswell

Originally posted by 95scortGuy View Post
                Hey guys! So, as you can see in my sig, I own a scort lx with slight gt conversions, (front end) and I'm just trying to see if theres anyone local to chill with, and get some help and advice from.
                there's quite a few locals out here in the pdx area and a few in eastern oregon. we have a good bunch of friendly folks. either TRY and organize a meet, or wait for the Corksport Show n Shine (if they do it anymore).. bunch of folks go there. I know there are a few of us who can be seen at the drags at PIR from time to time, as well as playing in the dirt at the rallyX's..

watcha got in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
                  swap you headlights and hood to the '94/323 style and the eurotasticullar grille will fit swell! And i just sent in my entry fee today for Hood. DD's are gonna be there i'm sure. I missed the last rallyx do to work... fail. oh ya, Merrilee is co-driving for me aswell

there's quite a few locals out here in the pdx area and a few in eastern oregon. we have a good bunch of friendly folks. either TRY and organize a meet, or wait for the Corksport Show n Shine (if they do it anymore).. bunch of folks go there. I know there are a few of us who can be seen at the drags at PIR from time to time, as well as playing in the dirt at the rallyX's..

watcha got in mind?
                  Honestly, I just need some help with random stuff. Like figuring out how to wire up my new fogs, what kind of lowering springs will work for a DD, and how much it'd cost over all, to do a turbo bp/FMIC swap.
                  Last edited by 95scortGuy; 09-15-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Bpt323 is selling some lowering springs for cheap and a vj20 setup would probably cost around 700-1000 bucks I'd say

NW MAZDAS

Comment

linky to these cheap lowering springs!! i'm thinking about ditching my hodgepodge coilover setup.

Comment

Honestly, I just need some help with random stuff. Like figuring out how to wire up my new fogs, what kind of lowering springs will work for a DD, and how much it'd cost over all, to do a turbo bp/FMIC swap.
                        i'm looking hard at these springs.

megan racing
                        Color: Orange

- Lower rate: 2" Front, 1.7.5-2" Rear

- Springs rate: 300F & 250R

- MSRP: $149

I used to retail their subaru stuff and was pretty impressed. i'd run them again.

Comment

ryan is no longer selling the springs, he decided to keep them

NW MAZDAS

Comment

i'm looking hard at these springs.

megan racing
                            Color: Orange

- Lower rate: 2" Front, 1.7.5-2" Rear

- Springs rate: 300F & 250R

- MSRP: $149

I used to retail their subaru stuff and was pretty impressed. i'd run them again.
                            Yeah, all my scooby brothers tell me to go H&R.

Comment

Yeah, all my scooby brothers tell me to go H&R.
                              I've had pretty much every brand of spring out there.

B&G on my 1999 Legacy Outback
                              Eibach prokits on my 2002 WRX Wagon
                              Tein H-Techs on my 2005 LGT wagon
                              Tein basic coilovers on my 2008 suzuki sx4
                              H&R on the same Suzuki SX4
                              2000-2004 Subaru Outback Megan coilovers modified to fit a 2008 STi Stage Rally car.

To be honest, after seeing how the megan stuff held up to Oregon Trail 2008 (we got 3rd overall) they get my thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
                              X