Wtb: 90-94 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb: 90-94 323

Everyone check your local craigslists and classifieds. I want to pick up a 90-94 323 hatch, with no sunroof. Manual trans preferred, the interior needs to be as complete as possible and there needs to be minimal to no rust. It doesn't have to be mechanically perfect as the entire drivetrain and suspension will be completely rebuilt, but I don't want to have to go junkyard hunting for every little stock bracket...and the rules require that most of the stock stuff needs to be there. This may be converted into a new race car or my daily driver depending on a possible SCCA classing change. Thanks in advance.

join the club man! I've been looking for 2 years
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

i know where one is parked and i think its not running but i am pretty sure its complete and a manual. however it is owned by some mexicans and i don't sprek'ns.

oh yeah i can almost guarantee its rust free or so minimal its considered rust free.

NEUMAN

Comment

ill keep a look out down here, i see them every once in awhile.
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I will also consider mostly complete cars from salvage yards if I have to, but I would prefer to buy a running licensed car right now. If your local salvage yard happens to get a mostly complete one in with a straight frame and most of the parts intact outside of motor, trans, suspension (stuff I'll be replacing anyway) let me know.

Comment

Try http://craiglook.com/ lets you search all the craigslists within a 250 mile radius of any zip code. I found three 323s within 250 miles of 32073 (jax)

Comment

Working...
            X