Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any new inner roof lining available for 323 gt sedan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any new inner roof lining available for 323 gt sedan?

Are there any new inner roof lining available for 323 gt sedan? The one that i had is damage, only the fabric is left because the card board piece crumbled off completely.

Every now and then I see one in the j-yard (not necessarily a GT) that's in good shape. I'd hate to try to ship the dang thing.

Comment

Mine was stained, so i removed it & sprayed with black "interior spray paint"lol,came out great.

Comment

Was hoping there was an after market one like how there are after market carpets available. Looks like i am going to have to rebuild mine. What material do you recommend to be used as the the card piece?

Comment

Good luck with that. Post up a work log so we/I can see how it's done. I need one too.
          1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
          1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
          2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
          1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

Originally posted by 1st Gen View Post
            Good luck with that. Post up a work log so we/I can see how it's done. I need one too.
            It's too bad he's in Jamaica. If he were up my way, a replacement liner from a local junkyard would be less than ten miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st Gen View Post
              Will do

Comment

Working...
              X