require color change..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

require color change..

hey i've been thinking about getting teh shogun body kit, so I was hoping somone could color change a picture or two out of prot2k's to gimmie a preview of it. my car is midnight blue
    Visit My Garage

ok gimme a minute or two
    i is dumb

Comment

i would but i cant pull up his pics anywhere
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

post the pic you want changed ans make sure proto says it's ok.

Comment

here u go i didnt get it the right color but i was in a hurry

Attached Files
          i is dumb

Comment

ask him if its ok, i have one done and will post it if he says its ok.
            Last edited by Kelly; 02-04-2004, 09:36 AM.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah it's fine. He asked me in a pm. Have at it guys.

Comment

here, hey gotboost how could i restore the shine to this fine machine.
                Last edited by Kelly; 02-04-2004, 10:25 AM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

this is a very hard pic to work with.fFuq-A-vtec, you got as close as I can. It is very small and dark with the shadows in bad places to color change. maybe someone with more skillz than I can take a shot.

Comment

hrrm I wish I still had photoshop, it looks tough. midnight blue is alot darker tehn that almost a navy blue really. but thank you guys very much for attempting it!
                    Visit My Garage

Comment

this is as dark as i can get it. w/o distorting

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

nice I wouldnt mind that color.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

well once again im really late on this thread hahah but o well , here is my quick attempt yes this is a hard pic.. and i think u did a great job fug_ lol

Comment

was bored... haha

Comment

for some reason i dont see Greg ever puttin neons on his car
                              My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                              X