Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

The Nopi Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nopi Update!

Ok Gang.....

FIRST OFF!! VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER SO THAT TICKETS CAN BE MAILED TO YOU AT HOME!!!! FROM TOMORROW, YOU"LL HAVE TO GET 'EM AT THE SHOW!!! SAVE YOURSELF A MEGA HASSLE AND REGISTER TONIGHT IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY!!!

So I finally got a hold of Jill at NOPI Corporate and we talked for a good 20 minutes. A girl called Andrea who is mostly in charge of the show, still needs to call me back since she knows more than Jill about our situation. I left her a nice long voicemail so lets hope for the best. We managed to kinda get things a bit straightened out, but apparently Andrea is the girl who can "make things happen" (i wonder if these girls are really cute).
    Back when boostisgood was in contact with NOPI, thats when Andrea started planning on how to squeeze us in so that we can all be parked together; all the club/messageboard entrants.
    There is posibility for a problem though. They cannot promise me that we will ALL definitely be parked together. Where the problem lies is in the volume of people showing this year. Jill tells me that so far more people have entered than there were last year up until the first day of the show (and last year they set a record # of entries). And then on Saturday last year a whole bunch more that camped out over there were lined up to register.
    She said that this might happen this year as well and gave no further comments.
    As far as driving around during the show like on a parking lot like last year, its not gonna happen.
    As soon as Andi calls me back i'll keep you all posted.
    Whatever happens, Intense Performance cars will be together at least.... i will make very sure of that.
    Laytah,

Vlad
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

This year it is a rule that no one is allowed to camp on the AMSW premisis.
    Sagaris

Comment

Okay everyone..... i have an update.......
      The only way we can all be together in the same row at NOPI is by being in GREEN C (its actually a great spot, any thoughts?)

So i need to know who has gotten their packets and on the ticket it does NOT say GREEN C....
      in that case, we HAVE to meet up before the show (Friday night at our hotel there is a large Protege meet, this is a good opportunity)

I am getting in the mail from Andrea, GREEN C stickers to replace the ones on your tickets now so that you can move to our row..... PLEASE post or PM me ASAP... i need to know if i will have the correct number of GREEN C stickers on the way.
      So far about a half-dozen ProMazda cars are in GREEN C and all the Intense Performance cars as well........

Other info from Andrea:
      * Any beer/beverages in glass will be confiscated... even bottles o' Cris
      * 14" x 14" or smaller coolers ONLY will be allowed.... trunks will probably be checked
      * Green sticker Proteges in our group will be allowed to enter the show through the vendor entrance on the SE corner if we want to
      * Not too many spots left for us in GREEN C, but she'll squeeze us if she has to
      * If you haven't yet registered, you cannot register for GREEN C online, you need to register in yellow etc. and then let me know so i can call Andrea to move you to GREEN C

Talk to you soon..... ask questions if u have them...
      Vlad

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Sign me up
        Sagaris

Comment

ok so thats u and dima so far...... hope Andrea counted right and is sending me enough GREEN Cs for everyone.... were u in yellow?

Comment

yea yellow k
            Sagaris

Comment

Working...
            X