RE's MT 15" pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE's MT 15" pics

got these off carsound, cause the guy is selling one of the preproduction models. he said it's a sick sub, and don't try to use it for SPL unless you've got 8 of the biggest amps you can find to strap 2 onto each coil

i'm wondering why there isn't a vent for the VC? i guess they have adequate ventilation on the front side.

You mean you bought these?? So you've got Goliath in the trunk, where is this thing gonna go?
    I imagine they won't be in the car in the same time or you'll be Fred Flinstonein' it.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
      You mean you bought these?? So you've got Goliath in the trunk, where is this thing gonna go?
      I imagine they won't be in the car in the same time or you'll be Fred Flinstonein' it.

god, i wish. a guy on car sound is selling it for just over $400. even if i had the money, i don't think i would get it. i'd have RE custom build a SEXXX. XXX motor with an SE cone, i believe. it's way more effiicient than the XXX and MT, but it has all the force and movement of the XXX supposedly the best SPL sub they produced, till the MT. i've heard that the MT took the ideas behind the SEXXX and expanded on them.

Comment

good point. Wonder if the fins on top section and maybe a slot between magnets and chrome plate have cooling abilities? That is just EnorGantuan.. Blue and his subz.. you need help.
        'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
        -Dean
        2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
        18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
        Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
        MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
        Injen CAI - Polished
        Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
        DaveB trim rings
        Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
        Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
        Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
        Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
        Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
        Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
        Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
        Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweet
          good point. Wonder if the fins on top section and maybe a slot between magnets and chrome plate have cooling abilities? That is just EnorGantuan.. Blue and his subz.. you need help.

that's what i was thinking, but it's still odd to not have that rear vent. course i heard they gave that sub 60k watts and it wanted more

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
            that's what i was thinking, but it's still odd to not have that rear vent. course i heard they gave that sub 60k watts and it wanted more
            That's crazy.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
            Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
            I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

so in short, you'd need your own NUCLEAR REACTOR to run this thing at full stride? anybody got any weapons grade plutonium on hand?

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
                so in short, you'd need your own NUCLEAR REACTOR to run this thing at full stride? anybody got any weapons grade plutonium on hand?

well, i do work at the naval weapons station in charleston, SC....

Comment

thats funny blue.... me and my friend went down to RE hqs today and talked to the president (david) himself and well.. lets just say we became friends real fast and ive seen the two prototype amps due out in april... 1800 rms strappable hitting two xxx15s in 16ft^3 of air space in a 4door altima his g/f drives. these subs are worth every penny. we also got a sneak peak at the xxx components. and come next week i'll be getting a decibal test to try out the goodies he gave us at cost
                  01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
                    Hook this up in cablemirc's car... he's got the flux capacitor already

Comment

Originally posted by TayTay
                      thats funny blue.... me and my friend went down to RE hqs today and talked to the president (david) himself and well.. lets just say we became friends real fast and ive seen the two prototype amps due out in april... 1800 rms strappable hitting two xxx15s in 16ft^3 of air space in a 4door altima his g/f drives. these subs are worth every penny. we also got a sneak peak at the xxx components. and come next week i'll be getting a decibal test to try out the goodies he gave us at cost

dude, straight up, YOU SUCK!!!!

i wish i could check out their facility i heard the president was cool as **** about stuff. i've been waiting on those amps for a while. not to mention the components. what did you pick up while you were there?

Comment

Working...
                      X