This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2010 ROTM Nominations

Sup ladies and gents! Let's get these nominations rolling for the October 2010 ROTM. Maybe some past nominees want to toss their hat in the ring again for another go at ROTM? Now's your chance!

Think your car is worthy of being ride of the month? Think someone else on this board has a well put together car? Toss up a nomination in this thread if they fit the following details...

Nominating
    1. You can nominate anyone you'd like - including yourself. The catch is, you're only allowed one nomination PER MONTH. Doesn't matter if you own one car, fifty cars, no cars, or a Mr. Potato head with wheels. Nominate anyone you think deserves the win (including yourself) and post them (or yourself) in this thread, if they(or you) qualify for the above rules.

2. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think the car deserves to be ROTM. The member/car you nominate must have a VB Pic Gallery set up or a Worklog. If they don't have one their nomination will be deleted.

3. Previous winners cannot have their same car win ROTM twice unless it has been 2 years since winning ROTM.

4. Winners of the ROTM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated ROTM thread. Winner is eligible for Clubprotege decals- PM BPT323 for more info

ALL NOMINEE'S MUST HAVE A vB Picture Gallery or Worklog

If you don't have one, your nomination will be deleted.

------------------------------------------------

Time Details
    1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week (7 days) from the date posted or when 10 cars are nominated.

2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (the member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post. This way we can make sure the right kind of person gets voted in - a contributing member of CP.)

The following people have won within the past 2years and CANNOT be nominated;
    marlonthegreat, wht95scort, soch 1.8t, ghaze24, Yoda, tomoyagk, Jho, leo323, Gimpy323GTX, Rayman, 323 GT-R, analytical, Mr GoD, Lex, therieldeal, Mazdagirl/IvarR, Dan [Sac], DeeAOne, and Jinx
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Well I haven't been here long or contributed much but I'm going to be attempting to keep up more from now on, after Flyrtle and seeing some of the other earlier Protege's and 323's I definitely have some more interest in my car's heritage now. So after just writing up my first worklog for the Speed3 I'd like to nominate myself in order to get my car out there so you guys can check it out :D So... here goes nothing
    Here's my worklog - Here

Last edited by Ace; 09-29-2010, 10:53 PM.
    '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

GL Mike

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
      HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
      Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

so, Is anyone going to make any nominations?
        -Steve

VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

First off all I wanna say "good luck" to all participants. I want to take a shot at ROTM. My BG was purchases by my brother in 1996 and passed down to me (I had to finish paying for it lol) in 1998 and It’s been a working progress ever since. This car has seen it all. Many other cars came and left but this one always stayed. The majority of my friends and associates are related to this car. If i didn't own this car, i would have never met them. After flyrtle 6.0, (my first major Mazda meet) I got a different look at this car due to the love I received from fellow Mazda owners that weekend, and the love has continued here on clubprotege. This car has been a big part of my life, because of this car, about 6 years ago I meet SPEN, and because of SPEN, I’m now on clubprotege. So here it is, I nominate my 1994 Mazda protégé LX for ROTM for October. Thank you for the opportunity. Hope you like it as much as I do.

sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

Hey cee, you gotta make a worklog or a Vb pic gallery. It's really easy. If you need help pm me.
            -Steve

VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I'll be sitting this one out. Good luck to all nominees.

Comment

Cee, your BG is one of the cleanest I've seen, and I notice you also used the Radon shot of your car xD, they're wicked! Good luck!
                '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

1 more day, get those last minute nominations in guys!
                  -Steve

VF10 powered!
                  262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                  13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I'll throw mcrumble in the mix. Nice little bf

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdaspd2008 View Post
                      Cee, your BG is one of the cleanest I've seen, and I notice you also used the Radon shot of your car xD, they're wicked! Good luck!
                      Thank you man! I appreciate the love.... I had to use that shot, That is by far the best picture i have of my car. Your car is awesome too, I told you i wanted one of those but price made me settle for my Tc, which i've grown to love. Best of luck to you too bro. Hope to see you in whatever next meet there is.
                      sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        I'll throw mcrumble in the mix. Nice little bf

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50151
                        last i checked he had it for sale on kijiji. if its not him it looks just like his
                        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by cee1481 View Post
                          Thank you man! I appreciate the love.... I had to use that shot, That is by far the best picture i have of my car. Your car is awesome too, I told you i wanted one of those but price made me settle for my Tc, which i've grown to love. Best of luck to you too bro. Hope to see you in whatever next meet there is.
                          Thanks man! The tc is good lookin too haha, the smoked look definitely works on those cars. Whatever events Ace shows up at I'm bound to show up at as well, so you should see me in the future for sure!
                          '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

And with no more nominations, the thread shall be closed. Look for the Voting thread to pop up in a few minutes.
                            -Steve

VF10 powered!
                            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Working...
                            X