X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, nice minivan?

bored
    Attached Files
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

heres another bored effort
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hey at at least its a mazda
      My OLD Car

Comment

ju mustaf ben vary board. LOL

Comment

yeah i took 20 calls today in 8 hours, i usually take 70.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
            yeah i took 20 calls today in 8 hours, i usually take 70.
            I hate call centers. I did it for 5 1/2 years

Comment

yeah but i just got my ccna so hopefuly i wont be doing it for much longer.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                yeah but i just got my ccna so hopefuly i wont be doing it for much longer.
                congrats man...and here I am trying to get out of the IT field. Know any one who is looking for a PS person?

Comment

LOL yeah for real, there is someone here at enterprise that gets paid to make flyers all day.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                  X