P5 Girl in FL saying HI!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P5 Girl in FL saying HI!

Hi and Hello! I figured I'm on every other board... might as well! How's everyone doin'?
    2003 Yellow Protege5 off the lot with polished rims, 6 disc changer w/ cassette, and sunroof

Since then: Home made switch panel for Neons, LEDs, and Lightning Audio (single 12 and amp), interior painting, modded grill, Sirius satellite radio, CAI and mirror tint. I'm just gettin to that performance stuff!

welcome to the board

i'm too lazy to type everything i typed from this thread for you.

Comment

hello to ya ... welcome to protege land ..
      home of all the midget protege drivers...
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

lol midget protege drivers?
        Welcome to the club. Our female population is growing.
        Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
          lol midget protege drivers?
          Welcome to the club. Our female population is growing.

that means our male members are growing too

Comment

Welcome Welcome!!!! More chics to keep up with these men!!!!!!!!!!!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
              hello to ya ... welcome to protege land ..
              home of all the midget protege drivers...
              Eh? No midget here, 6'3". It is a feat in its self just for me to get in and out of the pro.

Welcome aboard though. Enjoy the stay.

Comment

me=midget 5'4!!! They call me Shorty Doo Wop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

welcome to clubprotege. uh ohh guys, were being over run LOL

Comment

Hey there! I'm new here too and am also a female! Great to see that we're not alone.

Comment

shorty taht sings blow job betty, that shorty?

Comment

Welcome to the club. Enjoy!
                        2002 Blackmica P5
                        CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

THanks for the welcome! Midget? Well... I guess I fall under that being 5'4 and all. Vertically challenged!

I've been a car enthusiast for a little while now and have been easing into the wonderful world of modification. I've only done cosmetic and audio and JUST started looking into performance. That requires a bit more than my empty pockets hold. Unless I can snag a CAI for some pocket lint? All good things come to those who wait! So where's every one from? What Mods? How old are you? And do you love this ****ing car or what?
                          2003 Yellow Protege5 off the lot with polished rims, 6 disc changer w/ cassette, and sunroof

Since then: Home made switch panel for Neons, LEDs, and Lightning Audio (single 12 and amp), interior painting, modded grill, Sirius satellite radio, CAI and mirror tint. I'm just gettin to that performance stuff!

Comment

Im a midget Im 5'1
                            Sagaris

Comment

no matter what size our car can accomodate you all./..hehehe..welcome girl..

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X