• Show
Clear All

Alpine Mini Video

http://www.alpine-usa.com/html/news/...mini_movie.htm

saw on the site and figured someone would be interested :

on another note:
    http://somethingawful.com/images/mspaint.swf

lol i love this movie... i dont know why

holy ****... i just finished watching the video and at first I didnt think it was all that great but then when the whole back of the car and middle of it slid out completely and everything turned on and showed like 6 more amps underneath it... holy **** wow.... splooge splooge

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
      holy ****... i just finished watching the video and at first I didnt think it was all that great but then when the whole back of the car and middle of it slid out completely and everything turned on and showed like 6 more amps underneath it... holy **** wow.... splooge splooge
      yeah, the vid is nice, but the second one is fawking retarded man

Comment

second one?

Comment

second one?

yeah, the stick figure one

i still don't like how they butchered the mini, but it is a sweet install and work

Comment

oh lol yea the 2nd one lol yea i heart that movie i dont know why though lol

I didnt like it at first but now that Ive seen it..... i like it alot....I think they could've done a little more to it... like ad some more details to the fiber glass work... the sides are kinda plain and all..... I want to know what kind of subs those are cuz they are the normal R's..... Im thinking that when I do my interior over again that im gonna have to have something move.... im thinking the LCD amp controller sliding out the end of the console.... that or an LCD screen slide out and then rotate up... prolly the amp controller but definity goin to be a movin lol

Comment

lol, linear actuators aren't cheap but i believe my friend has a hook up on them. i don't know about the subs, but could the be F1 subs? or type X?

Comment

thats what im thinking but I havent seen/heard anything about them

Comment

hey blue I think I found a way to do it for about $20. Door lock actuators. I'll just modify the pole so it extends it farther... it only needs to go about 1.5-2 inches so I think I can get it to work

Comment

they are the type X subs... came out on the 8th of jan. but not till march will I be able to get one..... no subs for F1 yet though

http://alpine-usa.com/company_info/p...04_type-x.html

Comment

you getting an X? lol, they will be very pricey

Comment

press release said 400-450 so.... im thinkin I can get it for about 350 at a local dealer with my discount.. or wait and get it off the net for half of htat....

but I wont for awhile.... my system is PERFECTly fine as is for now anyway... I have to get the interior done.... its gonna take so much friggin time and work its not even gonna be fun anymore I dont think lol

Comment

press release said 400-450 so.... im thinkin I can get it for about 350 at a local dealer with my discount.. or wait and get it off the net for half of htat....

but I wont for awhile.... my system is PERFECTly fine as is for now anyway... I have to get the interior done.... its gonna take so much friggin time and work its not even gonna be fun anymore I dont think lol

for that price get a brahma that will blow it away

Comment

but doesnt a brahma take more power than a type R which is prolly what the X will be too just better sounding.

Comment

but doesnt a brahma take more power than a type R which is prolly what the X will be too just better sounding.
                              the type X sub takes more power than the R.
                              I'll check the exact power ratings when I go home. I'm a school right now - writing a synthesis.

Comment

Working...
                              X