Gotboost=the man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotboost=the man

Thanks to gotboost who made this lovely sig for me. Check out his wonderful PS work...

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Yeah, GotBoost is the PS Gawd
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

I hear hes a pretty good cook
      Sagaris

Comment

boost happy

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
          I should have told him to make me dinner while he was makin my sig. I guess

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
            I should have told him to make me dinner while he was makin my sig. I guess

you're from high point ??? are you going to the mazda meet in august ??
            boost happy

Comment

Hopefully. But we'll have to see more when the time gets closer. I live in Durham and will be there that time in August. Where are you from?

Comment

I WAY misread that the first time...yeah, I do alright in a kitchen. I had to earn ma' belly somehow
                I'm glad you like the sig paul.

Comment

dude you forgot konig in the sig picture and your 15's look like 17's in the pic too lol

Comment

i cook too lol but neways the sig looks good
                    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

thats pretty spiffy.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

konig....damn. I knew I forgot something. I'll see if I can find a way to squeeze that in somewhere.

Comment

ok, my dumb@$$ has added Konig now. sorry about that paul
                          Attached Files

Comment

what did you think it said?
                            Sagaris

Comment

what did you think it said?
                              you don't want to know. I read it kinda late last night and my ,mind played tricks on me

Comment

Working...
                              X